How to bring it up with Significant Other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a book someone suggested on a similar site called Sharing Destiny. It’s written well to open the mind to interracial sex, hotwifing, cuckolding etc. I got it on Amazon, and I can honestly say I attribute it all to the book for helping ignite the lifestyle. Wife just said she agrees! View attachment 1756148
Does anyone know how i can read this book online for free without downloading anything on my phone? Heard its a good read.. any help thanks

My wife has known about my infatuation regarding her sleeping with a black guy with a bbc for a number of years. She has always indicated that she only wants to sleep with me, but if she did sleep with another guy it would be a younger white guy. She said that she normally isn't attracted to black guys. Now here is the twist, since I've known her (over 20 years) she has always attracted black men,(she has blonde hair, green eyes, huge tits and a shapely butt... a real PAWG) but in great shape!!...pro football players, and a lot of professional athletes always turn their attention to her. Every time a black guy flirts with her, or tries to pick her up, she tells me about it and teases me. Last week, she had a bit too much to ******* and started dancing (dirty) with a good looking black guy in a bar right in front of me and returned asking, "how did you like that? Do you think I turned him on?" Maybe the wrong thread since she knows what I want, but she just won't take that last hurdle....someday maybe...

I love Robnjenn's approach. The dream scenario is "low risk" for either party in the marriage as it's only a dream. The response of the other person can be much more direct and founded in reality, such as the wife reacting by saying: "I actually did that a couple of times, would you like to hear about it?" :)

It's so simple!! Just tell her you had a dream that you came home and caught her getting fucked by a black guy with a huge cock and when she saw you she just laughed at you and told you to just watch and then you woke up with a raging hard on and tell her it was weird because you were so jealous but turned on at the same time! BOOM you just planted the seed!! Easy peezy!! Then every now and then say you had dream again but add stuff to it and mention dream to her WHILE your fucking her and I bet she gets off almost instantly, if not it's definitely in the back of her mind!!

I hope this doesn't bore you all! My wife and I are older now, although that doesn’t mean the fires are out, so to speak. We had both been married before. Before we were married (while we were dating, her still having sex with some of her dates, me not), we both knew wanted more than the standard vanilla monogamy scenario although we hadn’t discussed in much depth yet. It was out of the bag - the door was open to inviting others into our bed under the right circumstances. Both of use had already experienced multiple partner scenarios (mfm, fmf) so all of that was on the table. I desperately wanted to see her hot body underneath another male, bringing him to orgasm deep inside her.

One evening we were in bed contemplating sex. We’d had a ******* or two and started discussing fantasies. My wife noticed my cock started stiffening as we discussed this topic, and we agreed to alternate sharing our fantasies. I went first (testing the waters), and told her I’d love to watch her make love to another man, see her orgasm with him, and see the other man orgasm deep inside her while she was kissing him. She then shared that she wanted a DP, and would be very turned on by that.

I said I loved the DP fantasy, and would want to be watching it rather than partipating, to which my wife replied “how soon can we set it up?” I did not yet know that my wife had been having regular DPs with the two guys she shared a house with (both white). One of the guys was her regular for sex ("he was a good fuck," she told me) and the other guy was renting one of the bedrooms. She told me those DP orgasms were the most intense she'd ever had.

My next fantasy revolved around the fact that my wife had told me earlier that she’d slept with a few black guys and really enjoyed it. I said “I wish I could have been there to watch, and help you reach orgasm with one of them.” To which she replied: “I’m thinking of one man in particular who I still talk to on a regular basis, and would love to fuck again.” I said “this sounds hot.” To which she replied “there may be some emotional involvement – that helps me enjoy the sex, and it might be threatening to you.” I said “I’d expect there to be some emotions involved, and that would make it better for me as long as our marriage stays intact.” She kissed and hugged me and as she slowly stroked me and pulled me on top of her and into her.

Afterwards, my wife said “now that we’ve both cum, let’s do this: we’ll each write down our top 5 fantasies on small strips paper, fold up the papers and place them in a cookie jar. Then, we’ll take turns reaching in and pulling out one strip at a time and discuss making the fantasy a reality as long as it doesn’t have negative impact on our relationship as we don’t want to jeopardize what we have here.” Afterwards, I went down on her and as she was approaching orgasm asked her who she was thinking about. “George,” she said, “inside me.” George was the black former lover she’d had a few times.

It was a great night and led to many more nights of great sex! It also opened the door to my wife having a long term relationship with a wonderful black guy (and some other guys as well) – a relationship that lasted about 8 years, them meeting in my wife’s hotel room (she traveled for work) once or twice a month. He spent the night with her each time they met, and a big turn on for me: they would always have sex in the morning before dressing for breakfast. I imagined her coming into the hotel coffee shop holding hands with him, everyone there knowing what had happened during the night.

I love Robnjenn's approach. The dream scenario is "low risk" for either party in the marriage as it's only a dream. The response of the other person can be much more direct and founded in reality, such as the wife reacting by saying: "I actually did that a couple of times, would you like to hear about it?" :)
That is my idea also as we rented to black man and my wife would collect the rent so it is a perfect scenerio

I used light bondage and fantasy talk in the bedroom to find out what really turned her on. While she was tied naked and blindfolded during sex I pointed out I could invite other guys over to bang her and she would be helpless. She got very excited and agreed to whatever I wanted. Next time I pointed it out before she was bound that if she allowed herself to be tied she could be shared. She readily agreed. Later I moved on to a large cock sleeve, making a show of leaving and coming back then putting on a condom. All for show so she would not know right away if a stranger was going to fuck her or not. She was always excited by these games and made it obvious she was a willing participant. It was an easy transition from there to actual sex parties. No worry about being judged or rejected by the other party involved.

Me and my wife are very open about our wanted sex fantasies, a lot of cheating in relationships happen because they dont trust each other with everything I just cooked dinner for her and had along talk and set rules to keep the relationship safe one big one is no kissing something has to be for only you 2 and no one else

Me and my wife are very open about our wanted sex fantasies, a lot of cheating in relationships happen because they dont trust each other with everything I just cooked dinner for her and had along talk and set rules to keep the relationship safe one big one is no kissing something has to be for only you 2 and no one else
For me and my hubby it happened when we were separated, so there was no plan made for how we were going to do it. When he wanted me to come back, I told him I had been "dating" a black man and didn't want to give that up. For me, the kissing thing never made sense. I am going to give another man access to my most intimate parts, but not kiss him? On the other hand, I have never done one night stands, I always get to know the men before we have sex; and I have had three long term affairs with black men.

I bought a book someone suggested on a similar site called Sharing Destiny. It’s written well to open the mind to interracial sex, hotwifing, cuckolding etc. I got it on Amazon, and I can honestly say I attribute it all to the book for helping ignite the lifestyle. Wife just said she agrees! View attachment 1756148
Oh yes. This book is very good.

This is both of our second marriages
My wife cheated on her first hub a lot, I was one of the guys she cheated with
After we were married I loved hearing about her past affairs and she loved the reaction she got when she told me her stories
One day I just told her that I thought she should play around with other guys again
She thought I was a nut case and I only wanted her to do it so I could be with other women
It took a long time to explain that that was the furthest thing from my mind
But it was out there
I didn’t bring it up again
Then about a year later we met a guy at a bar
They hit it off right away danced etc
I told him I thought he should fuck her
He walked away .... came back and said idk what you’re into but I’m down with it
Then I told her that he wanted to fuck her
They stepped away and talked a bit then she said let’s go
She sat in the back seat with him ... I drove
They laughed like school *******
When we go home I made us drinks ... when I got back they were kissing
She looked at me and asked if I was sure I wanted this ... I shook my head yes she kissed me took his hand and led him to the bed room
So long story short be honest and patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back