how to attract a black man?

I've always gotten attention from white guys even right down to really younger boys but maybe 2 black men that happened to be way to old for my taste.Maybe its my tattoos? or maybe my hair? I've went from really long hair with many color changes to short hair with the same color changes..i dress in many differnt ways mostly with skirts and low cut tops..maybe black men just arnt interested in me? I've never been with a black man so maybe i don't know how to set a certain vibe..maybe because Im married? Any pointers? As you can tell by my photo i have somewhat of a booty and nice figure..what the hell? Upc112iphone.png

I've always gotten attention from white guys even right down to really younger boys but maybe 2 black men that happened to be way to old for my taste.Maybe its my tattoos? or maybe my hair? I've went from really long hair with many color changes to short hair with the same color changes..i dress in many differnt ways mostly with skirts and low cut tops..maybe black men just arnt interested in me? I've never been with a black man so maybe i don't know how to set a certain vibe..maybe because Im married? Any pointers? As you can tell by my photo i have somewhat of a booty and nice figure..what the hell? View attachment 170760
nice tattoo
and body

I've always gotten attention from white guys even right down to really younger boys but maybe 2 black men that happened to be way to old for my taste.Maybe its my tattoos? or maybe my hair? I've went from really long hair with many color changes to short hair with the same color changes..i dress in many differnt ways mostly with skirts and low cut tops..maybe black men just arnt interested in me? I've never been with a black man so maybe i don't know how to set a certain vibe..maybe because Im married? Any pointers? As you can tell by my photo i have somewhat of a booty and nice figure..what the hell? View attachment 170760
damn.... wish u was here ... how u doing sexxxy

Post more pictures honey.

Back