How the hot wife NOW treats the hubby

Mariola-001511-04.jpg

"You may NOT fuck me anymore...but you can kiss my heels and feet
Mariola-001511-13.jpg

efa69c4866a6a4eafa4b4c2276bf67ce.jpg

Personally I have never been into the humiliation or subservient scene, I just get off on my woman being a hot slut and whore; I have a simple rule: she can fuck as many guys as she wants, but I either get to watch and join in, she sends me pics of the action and comes home and we fuck while she tells me all the dirty details. I am orally bi and prefer if we are able to share the guy.

I think this lifestyle really covers a spectrum, from cuckold-wife to husband-hotwife. I'm new and still trying to find my place, so to speak. I am talking to two ladies, each of which have the desire for black cock...one is more dominant and would want to make me a cuck, the other wants to do whatever it takes to please me, and would be more "hotwife" (even though she would be a girlfriend).

pic_question-WHWW.jpg ......I'm simply NOT understanding how guys, who aren't currently in monogamous relationships already, think they're going to go out and find women who are looking for men they can "cheat on" or fuck around on! Its sort of like looking for a nail in the road to run your new tires across so you can use your tire pump ... makes no sense. Are these guys just masochist, cuckold-wanna-be's or what?
....And women who desire to enter a relationship with a man simply so she can fuck around on him ... LOL !? What is it that I'm not understanding here? Cuckolds are made when a man & woman are in a one-sided monogamous relationship with him, and an open-relationship for her. NOt saying this CAN'T happen, but the frustration of finding a partner (on either end) would be rather frustrating if not almost impossible when beginning a new relationship. Maybe a "sugar daddy" relationship would work ... he showers her with gifts, a comfortable living arrangement, and money in exchange for her publicly keeping temporary company with him.
....Men become cuckolds either because their partner is bored/frustrated with them and cheats (involuntary), or because he finds stimulation in his partner being with other men (voluntary). Maybe some of you wanna-bes can explain your desire for seeking out a woman (who you are not currently in a relationship) who will see other men but restrict you, not only to monogamy, but often deny you sex. Maybe a dominatrix is what you desire?

View attachment 1506945 ......I'm simply NOT understanding how guys, who aren't currently in monogamous relationships already, think they're going to go out and find women who are looking for men they can "cheat on" or fuck around on! Its sort of like looking for a nail in the road to run your new tires across so you can use your tire pump ... makes no sense. Are these guys just masochist, cuckold-wanna-be's or what?
....And women who desire to enter a relationship with a man simply so she can fuck around on him ... LOL !? What is it that I'm not understanding here? Cuckolds are made when a man & woman are in a one-sided monogamous relationship with him, and an open-relationship for her. NOt saying this CAN'T happen, but the frustration of finding a partner (on either end) would be rather frustrating if not almost impossible when beginning a new relationship. Maybe a "sugar daddy" relationship would work ... he showers her with gifts, a comfortable living arrangement, and money in exchange for her publicly keeping temporary company with him.
....Men become cuckolds either because their partner is bored/frustrated with them and cheats (involuntary), or because he finds stimulation in his partner being with other men (voluntary). Maybe some of you wanna-bes can explain your desire for seeking out a woman (who you are not currently in a relationship) who will see other men but restrict you, not only to monogamy, but often deny you sex. Maybe a dominatrix is what you desire?

I agree and disagree. As a single guy looking, I am living the issue. That said, I think there are women who want to have unbridled sex with black men, but wish to have the stability of a relationship. I suppose you could say it provides them cover. Do all women feel like this? Not likely. But I know there are women out there who are looking for guys to cuckold. For some of these women, they are dominant, and they take pleasure in being dominant over a white male, but submissive to a black male.

I think there's a spectrum of wants. Some guys (not me) want to be 100% submissive, and want a dominatrix type of female. Others may be more into watching this, but without the humiliation.

Some methods may be more successful for some, some methods may be less successful. But I don't know that there is any one right way.

Personally I have never been into the humiliation or subservient scene, I just get off on my woman being a hot slut and whore; I have a simple rule: she can fuck as many guys as she wants, but I either get to watch and join in, she sends me pics of the action and comes home and we fuck while she tells me all the dirty details. I am orally bi and prefer if we are able to share the guy.
It's all about the sharing xx

Humiliation of the hubby is always my fantasy and nothing turns on me like it. Even though hubby is not aware of our relation, i would love to find more and more ways to humiliate him (even if he is not being aware of it).

Back