How tall is the average black stud, how big is his cock, and how much does he weigh?

There is really no backed up scientific data for your question...I'm sure there has never been a study on the subject. Its all what the women like..my wife caters to taller men because she herself is 6'0 tall...We have been in the lifestyle for some 15 years...I would say on average..(mind you this is just our expereince..not backed up) the average black guy is about 6 foot to 6'1....7" cock...and around 200 lbs...

There is really no backed up scientific data for your question...I'm sure there has never been a study on the subject. Its all what the women like..my wife caters to taller men because she herself is 6'0 tall...We have been in the lifestyle for some 15 years...I would say on average..(mind you this is just our expereince..not backed up) the average black guy is about 6 foot to 6'1....7" cock...and around 200 lbs...
Got the cock details right. ;). Your wife is really tall. Perfect to bend her over and enter her pussy from behind. Unfortunately am alittle shorter than her.

Got the cock details right. ;). Your wife is really tall. Perfect to bend her over and enter her pussy from behind. Unfortunately am alittle shorter than her.
She runs into that alot...shes 6'0 flatfooted....though when she goes out she wears heels or boots which puts her at about 6'3....but hey....bent over or laying down makes it a mute point right..lol

She runs into that alot...shes 6'0 flatfooted....though when she goes out she wears heels or boots which puts her at about 6'3....but hey....bent over or laying down makes it a mute point right..lol
Right dude. Would love to see her in heals and boot. She must look very inviting.

I am white and I am taller, have a larger cock, and heavier. However although I may be strong I probably lack the stamina that black guys may have.

keep in mind: the average is a value most ppl don`t take part in.

and: it has already been examined that there is no coherence between body and c*(< size!

what do you need this information for, Big Sis`?

Back