How Swinging Couples Can Enjoy A Black Guy In The Bedroom Without Jealousy In The Marriage.

This is good advice because I have a BWC and met up with a couple not too long ago. He became pissed off and almost started to fight me because he wife kept cumming. He looked like he had a 5 inch dick and I have almost 8!

This weekend she sent me a text asking to hookup again behind his back.

The part I find very true is about having a solid relationship first. In our experience swinging of any kind tends intensifies your relationship with your spouse. Those on good footing and who communicate well will find their relationships growing stronger and deeper. However, those with shaky relationships will find things get worse and swinging will become another area of friction (and not the good kind). Jealousies and insecurities get exaggerated but so do love, desire and sexuality if you work it right. So ladies, if you want the benefits of black dick and black boyfriends get your house in order first and be sure to nurture your relationship and assure your husband you are in this together....the benefits are literally fucking incredible :)

The part I find very true is about having a solid relationship first. In our experience swinging of any kind tends intensifies your relationship with your spouse. Those on good footing and who communicate well will find their relationships growing stronger and deeper. However, those with shaky relationships will find things get worse and swinging will become another area of friction (and not the good kind). Jealousies and insecurities get exaggerated but so do love, desire and sexuality if you work it right. So ladies, if you want the benefits of black dick and black boyfriends get your house in order first and be sure to nurture your relationship and assure your husband you are in this together....the benefits are literally fucking incredible :)

This is why i believe it is best for the wife to go out and experiment with big cocks so that she can handle it better before giving the husband the show. The wife I was with was not prepared and neither was the husband. We are going to fuck again, but he will not be with us.

This is why i believe it is best for the wife to go out and experiment with big cocks so that she can handle it better before giving the husband the show. The wife I was with was not prepared and neither was the husband. We are going to fuck again, but he will not be with us.

Not really what I was getting at....must be careful not to break the trust with the husband. Some are more comfortable not being there but I wouldn't make it a cheating thing as that tends to blow up in your face in the long run.

Not really what I was getting at....must be careful not to break the trust with the husband. Some are more comfortable not being there but I wouldn't make it a cheating thing as that tends to blow up in your face in the long run.

If a wife is going to end up having sex with all three is it really cheating?

This is good advice because I have a BWC and met up with a couple not too long ago. He became pissed off and almost started to fight me because he wife kept cumming. He looked like he had a 5 inch dick and I have almost 8!

This weekend she sent me a text asking to hookup again behind his back.
and did you fuck her again?

Damn! Riley is a goddess; a perfect body, pretty face and she is an incredible lover. The perfect combination of submissiveness and sexual aggressiveness. I also love her cooing soft feminine voice voice and what she says. To top it off she loves to receive semen deep inside her, always sensuous!

When the guys biggest turn on is seeing his wifes extacy, and being part of it, no matter what's making her feel that way there IS no Jealousy. Being left out of it would cause the jealousy with me, which I realized one day early in our marriage, not the sex or the other guy but the deception or thoughtlessness of the wife for a husband who would do anything for her happiness. When I meet a guy we both "click" with it's the perfect situation to wring every orgasm out of her we can. Teamwork and a "this'll get going" attitude is whats needed for a successful and lasting open marriage with this lifestyle. It's also perfect for those who realize you don't own anyone, you choose to be there and so do they, Sex and Love are 2 different realities and anyone who gets that can live a little easier.

Back