How submissive are you willing to be

This may not be every cuckold's depiction of the ideal dark bull, but here is mine...

Yes as far as cum goes. I would probably spend an hour if not more with my hands and mouth. As long as this is something he wants to experience, I'd do my best to edge him over and over until he has an explosive mind-blowing nut. I definitely see this Black Master as a tough, thugish man who considers himself straight but extremely turned on by his control over another man and his wife. While he may get to pick any single hottie at the bar or club, he finds the best sex is done at another man's house, on his bed, with that sissy man's wife legs wrapped around him screaming in pain and pleasure, obeying his every word while I the sissy cuckold look in awe and excitement, dripping precum from my overgrown clit and drooling from my mouth.

The perfect Black Master knows when to be firm and when to reward. At the beginning rewards would include eating my wife's pussy or even sex, then he'd take it away and begin to offer his cock in return. I am in turn humiliated further which turns me on further, I begin to feel more respect for him and his way of controlling us both. My wife becomes even more attracted to the only manly male in the house. My wife gets used to this new sex life with so much pleasure being thrown at her she hardly has any time to think of what the future may have in store for us.

Finally this master would also feel the need to share the pleasure of my wife's body and my loyal service with friends who are interested in these same sort of adventures. I would if lucky find myself giving another black man a nice blow job until my wife's lover was done fucking her, once he cums in her, i clean up so her friend can fuck her too.

So I'd say no to pimping but yes to being tough and doing whatever he wants to do. I in return would worship my wife's pussy as her clean up sissy cuck and worship his majestic black cock.

Black Cock is Amazing to look at and get off to. I can only imagine how it would be to lick, suck, kiss, gag, breath and worship one in real life. xoxo

Karin

I would like to think that I am the most submissive that I could possibly be, my wife is slowly getting there. We have both decided months ago that I am to be in chastity and never allowed inside her again. She has made the decision two be black only from now on, and she has stuff to that promise. She has told me that she has come to realize that she loves being dominated sexually by any black man that wants her. I have seen her get turned on in a matter of seconds telling me how wet she is from a guy staring at her. We both have given in to the fact that Wii have a need to serve black men. She has her lover at work that she gives herself to whenever he wants.

For me it is much more than sexual, I have a craving to be used physically sexually and mentally. I have literally found myself going out of my way and being so respectful to any black person. Luckily my wife understands this, and since we don't have sex she knows I get off two being in a submissive sissy slave position and has agreed to let me be the humiliated cuckold slave I was born to be.

As of this morning I have found a black master who wishes to Own Me and then my wife once she is mentally ready. Nothing in my life has made me more excited in this. I'm supposed to be signing a contract stating that he owns me, my life, and eventually my family.

This may not be every cuckold's depiction of the ideal dark bull, but here is mine...

Yes as far as cum goes. I would probably spend an hour if not more with my hands and mouth. As long as this is something he wants to experience, I'd do my best to edge him over and over until he has an explosive mind-blowing nut. I definitely see this Black Master as a tough, thugish man who considers himself straight but extremely turned on by his control over another man and his wife. While he may get to pick any single hottie at the bar or club, he finds the best sex is done at another man's house, on his bed, with that sissy man's wife legs wrapped around him screaming in pain and pleasure, obeying his every word while I the sissy cuckold look in awe and excitement, dripping precum from my overgrown clit and drooling from my mouth.

The perfect Black Master knows when to be firm and when to reward. At the beginning rewards would include eating my wife's pussy or even sex, then he'd take it away and begin to offer his cock in return. I am in turn humiliated further which turns me on further, I begin to feel more respect for him and his way of controlling us both. My wife becomes even more attracted to the only manly male in the house. My wife gets used to this new sex life with so much pleasure being thrown at her she hardly has any time to think of what the future may have in store for us.

Finally this master would also feel the need to share the pleasure of my wife's body and my loyal service with friends who are interested in these same sort of adventures. I would if lucky find myself giving another black man a nice blow job until my wife's lover was done fucking her, once he cums in her, i clean up so her friend can fuck her too.

So I'd say no to pimping but yes to being tough and doing whatever he wants to do. I in return would worship my wife's pussy as her clean up sissy cuck and worship his majestic black cock.

Black Cock is Amazing to look at and get off to. I can only imagine how it would be to lick, suck, kiss, gag, breath and worship one in real life. xoxo

Karin
Hot

How submissive are you willing to be? What is your limit?

Do you often fantasize about eating your wife's lovers come? Being pimped out on the street by a BBC? Having a big black dominant master own and take over your family? Tell me exactly how far you're willing to go to please Black Masters...
What was allowed:
Changing hair style, wearing skimpy dress, sex in car, sharing with bulls friends, allowing bull to make her whore & take 50% of cut from money she made, going on holidays with bulls, anal sex, fucking without condom
What was not allowed
Pregnancy never allowed, no sadistic or BDSM, or no humiliation stuff allowed, no rough sex allowed,

My hubby isnt submissive at all, but being a sub is a huge turn on for me. Back when we were younger he used to let black guys we met around campus take me for the weekend as entertainment for parties, or go on dates with guys while he stayed home.

He would find the guys and arrange everything and usually told them it was all good as long as they return me in one piece.

We eventually stopped when one guy took it really seriously and handcuffed me to a bed for most of the weekend. He would bring his friends over and charge them for getting free reign on me. A couple guys were really rough and the main guy told me he wasn't going to let me leave. He did, but I came back with some bruises and a torn asshole and my hubby said we were done with that for a while.

My hubby isnt submissive at all, but being a sub is a huge turn on for me. Back when we were younger he used to let black guys we met around campus take me for the weekend as entertainment for parties, or go on dates with guys while he stayed home.

He would find the guys and arrange everything and usually told them it was all good as long as they return me in one piece.

We eventually stopped when one guy took it really seriously and handcuffed me to a bed for most of the weekend. He would bring his friends over and charge them for getting free reign on me. A couple guys were really rough and the main guy told me he wasn't going to let me leave. He did, but I came back with some bruises and a torn asshole and my hubby said we were done with that for a while.
i love the idea that h

sorry that it ended badly. if that guy had been a little less rough, he probably could've been enjoying using you as a party slut on a regular basis

For me, don't know if i've reached my limit, but I have deep rimmed a few bulls as a thank you for fucking my wife towards the end of the night and it puts me in such a sub space i'm almost not even aware of my surroundings for that 20 minutes or so. If i've done a really good job, nine times out of ten, they are rock hard again and happy to give her another quick one before the night ends.

Last edited:

Karin
gasp!! x 100!!!!!!!!

Back