How submissive are you willing to be

My step-******* was a very dominate man, so you could say I was raised to be submissive. As an adult I spent 20 plus years in the military pretending to be an Alpha. My first wife fucked a cousin 2 days before our wedding. My second wife started fucking around on me within 6 months or our wedding. Many years and many suspicions later I finally confronted her and she admitted everything. I agreed she could continue fucking around but never set any ground rules. After a while she brought a man home. He was a Black Man 10-15yrs younger than us and someone that I knew. He didn't like me so he insisted on fucking her in front of me. When he finished fucking her he told me to clean his cock. I refused but he didn't accept that and made sure I never refused him ever again. I've been sucking cock, not just black, since. Also, until she kicked me out I learned to obey any command, order or even suggestion given to me by Black men especially, but really almost anyone.

This may not be every cuckold's depiction of the ideal dark bull, but here is mine...

Yes as far as cum goes. I would probably spend an hour if not more with my hands and mouth. As long as this is something he wants to experience, I'd do my best to edge him over and over until he has an explosive mind-blowing nut. I definitely see this Black Master as a tough, thugish man who considers himself straight but extremely turned on by his control over another man and his wife. While he may get to pick any single hottie at the bar or club, he finds the best sex is done at another man's house, on his bed, with that sissy man's wife legs wrapped around him screaming in pain and pleasure, obeying his every word while I the sissy cuckold look in awe and excitement, dripping precum from my overgrown clit and drooling from my mouth.

The perfect Black Master knows when to be firm and when to reward. At the beginning rewards would include eating my wife's pussy or even sex, then he'd take it away and begin to offer his cock in return. I am in turn humiliated further which turns me on further, I begin to feel more respect for him and his way of controlling us both. My wife becomes even more attracted to the only manly male in the house. My wife gets used to this new sex life with so much pleasure being thrown at her she hardly has any time to think of what the future may have in store for us.

Finally this master would also feel the need to share the pleasure of my wife's body and my loyal service with friends who are interested in these same sort of adventures. I would if lucky find myself giving another black man a nice blow job until my wife's lover was done fucking her, once he cums in her, i clean up so her friend can fuck her too.

So I'd say no to pimping but yes to being tough and doing whatever he wants to do. I in return would worship my wife's pussy as her clean up sissy cuck and worship his majestic black cock.

Black Cock is Amazing to look at and get off to. I can only imagine how it would be to lick, suck, kiss, gag, breath and worship one in real life. xoxo

Karin
ohh god gasp.......................

We are both subs, but I’m the extreme.
I’ve eaten pussy & anal creampies
Cleaned the Bulls cock after & fluffed him before
Been fucked in both of my sissy holes (alone & in front of her)
Swallowed
Been bred
Happily performed ass to mouth from both of our holes
Drank Bull & wife’s piss
Received hot piss ******* from Bull
Completely shaved & in lingerie most of the time now
Became a feminized sissy
Pretty much anything that makes black men happy, except *******

This may not be every cuckold's depiction of the ideal dark bull, but here is mine...

Yes as far as cum goes. I would probably spend an hour if not more with my hands and mouth. As long as this is something he wants to experience, I'd do my best to edge him over and over until he has an explosive mind-blowing nut. I definitely see this Black Master as a tough, thugish man who considers himself straight but extremely turned on by his control over another man and his wife. While he may get to pick any single hottie at the bar or club, he finds the best sex is done at another man's house, on his bed, with that sissy man's wife legs wrapped around him screaming in pain and pleasure, obeying his every word while I the sissy cuckold look in awe and excitement, dripping precum from my overgrown clit and drooling from my mouth.

The perfect Black Master knows when to be firm and when to reward. At the beginning rewards would include eating my wife's pussy or even sex, then he'd take it away and begin to offer his cock in return. I am in turn humiliated further which turns me on further, I begin to feel more respect for him and his way of controlling us both. My wife becomes even more attracted to the only manly male in the house. My wife gets used to this new sex life with so much pleasure being thrown at her she hardly has any time to think of what the future may have in store for us.

Finally this master would also feel the need to share the pleasure of my wife's body and my loyal service with friends who are interested in these same sort of adventures. I would if lucky find myself giving another black man a nice blow job until my wife's lover was done fucking her, once he cums in her, i clean up so her friend can fuck her too.

So I'd say no to pimping but yes to being tough and doing whatever he wants to do. I in return would worship my wife's pussy as her clean up sissy cuck and worship his majestic black cock.

Black Cock is Amazing to look at and get off to. I can only imagine how it would be to lick, suck, kiss, gag, breath and worship one in real life. xoxo

Karin

Hot as hell

We have happily belonged to a Black Dom for 2.5 years. He calls us his sex slave couple. Two years ago we gave him a key to our house. When he wants to use us, he will txt with adequate notice for us to be ready. When he arrives we both must be naked, on our knees, heads bowed, facing away from the door. It is especially humbling if he brings someone else and kneeling there listen to him tell the other guy that my wife is his complete 3-hole whore, then hear him tell they guy that I am a faggot who for years traded my wife to other men so I could suck his cock.

Admittedly, we were not as submissive and obedient when we met, but discipline combined with incredible sex plus his dominant personality, he trained us to be his slaves.

We have happily belonged to a Black Dom for 2.5 years. He calls us his sex slave couple. Two years ago we gave him a key to our house. When he wants to use us, he will txt with adequate notice for us to be ready. When he arrives we both must be naked, on our knees, heads bowed, facing away from the door. It is especially humbling if he brings someone else and kneeling there listen to him tell the other guy that my wife is his complete 3-hole whore, then hear him tell they guy that I am a faggot who for years traded my wife to other men so I could suck his cock.

Admittedly, we were not as submissive and obedient when we met, but discipline combined with incredible sex plus his dominant personality, he trained us to be his slaves.
It really cums quite naturally. We are meant to serve & worship BBC

How submissive are you willing to be? What is your limit?

Do you often fantasize about eating your wife's lovers come? Being pimped out on the street by a BBC? Having a big black dominant master own and take over your family? Tell me exactly how far you're willing to go to please Black Masters...
im currently femmed caged and begining bimbo makeup stuff...our bull pimps us all

I do as I'm told I think it is a vital point in a black owned marriage. We have changed vacation plans, family meetings, doctor appointments, etc for our main bull.
wow. you really are black owned, huh? have you been out on date night with your husband and had to make time for blacks that contacted you needing to use you?

It really cums quite naturally. We are meant to serve & worship BBC
Don't really get it to be honest. I'm submissive to my mistress and respect her lovers as I respect any guest in my house. But I've never been asked to submit by a bull. For me it is about her getting good sex and being a little submissive, but I've never felt the urge or pressure to bend over for another man.
Horses for courses I guess.

Don't really get it to be honest. I'm submissive to my mistress and respect her lovers as I respect any guest in my house. But I've never been asked to submit by a bull. For me it is about her getting good sex and being a little submissive, but I've never felt the urge or pressure to bend over for another man.
Horses for courses I guess.
It’s due to the fact that we see our submissiveness differently. Some stay at your level, some not as much, & some becum total mincing fairies for BBC like me. What’s important is being who & what you really are. Only then will you be truly happy. Keep doing what you’re doing.

fine line submissive and abuse...married 26 years...we agree to try and spice things up...but i believe in most relationships...we love to push envelope but bounderies cannot be broken...think that is what bbc must understand..a bad experience sets it all back...maybe no return...this bbc thing is an enhancement ..supplement to the only man i want and love...so my suggestion to those selected by us middle age successful couples..dont screw it updiane come snack.jpg

fine line submissive and abuse...married 26 years...we agree to try and spice things up...but i believe in most relationships...we love to push envelope but bounderies cannot be broken...think that is what bbc must understand..a bad experience sets it all back...maybe no return...this bbc thing is an enhancement ..supplement to the only man i want and love...so my suggestion to those selected by us middle age successful couples..dont screw it upView attachment 1746818

yummy!

Back