How submissive are you willing to be

For me, don't know if i've reached my limit, but I have deep rimmed a few bulls as a thank you for fucking my wife towards the end of the night and it puts me in such a sub space i'm almost not even aware of my surroundings for that 20 minutes or so. If i've done a really good job, nine tomes out of ten, they are rock hard again and happy to give her another quick one before the night ends.
gasp!! gasp.....................

My hubby isnt submissive at all, but being a sub is a huge turn on for me. Back when we were younger he used to let black guys we met around campus take me for the weekend as entertainment for parties, or go on dates with guys while he stayed home.

He would find the guys and arrange everything and usually told them it was all good as long as they return me in one piece.

We eventually stopped when one guy took it really seriously and handcuffed me to a bed for most of the weekend. He would bring his friends over and charge them for getting free reign on me. A couple guys were really rough and the main guy told me he wasn't going to let me leave. He did, but I came back with some bruises and a torn asshole and my hubby said we were done with that for a while.
Thank you for sharing this, love to hear more...

Back