How Straight whiteboys get converted

That’s how I started - knew I was a sissy slut that first time but didn’t want to admit it. Couldn’t stay away from the holes - and then of course it wasn’t enough to just suck - I had to serve with both mouth and pussy, first in a booth, silently, then moaning like a sissy slut should enjoying cock, then doing it the open so that other men can see me used like a bitch. I’m jerking in a stall at work - bid was so hot

That’s how I started - knew I was a sissy slut that first time but didn’t want to admit it. Couldn’t stay away from the holes - and then of course it wasn’t enough to just suck - I had to serve with both mouth and pussy, first in a booth, silently, then moaning like a sissy slut should enjoying cock, then doing it the open so that other men can see me used like a bitch. I’m jerking in a stall at work - bid was so hot
you and i could be the same person. lol we have like experiences

OMG
yes
One time
JUST ONE TIME......
Same with me, I would go out with mates, they'd all pick up and I never did, so would get dropped off home at 2am, pretend i'm heading to bed, wait until the coast was clear, then jump into my car, drive 6 suburbs across to an adult bookstore and sit in a booth waiting for cocks to poke through the hole.

By that time of night/ morning, there were only guys who coudn't get laid, small cocks or really old, lonely men...I mean 70 & 80 yo or married shiftworkers. The area had a strong middle eastern/ arabic demographic, so a lot of the married Turkish/ Lebanese factory shiftworkers were quite well hung. But I never cared, I was so horny i'd just suck whatever was poked through. I think if I had a dollar for everytime I said to myself afterwards that was the last time i'd be rich. I did it probably 35 Saturday nights a year for about 3 years.

I used to think/ tell myself it was all anonymous, but after so many times, even if I parked blocks away, i'd see men who knew it was me that just sucked their cocks minutes earlier.

I was totally addicted to it and was next to impossible to stop until I finally got a girlfriend where I got some sort of sex.

Last edited:
Same with me, I would go out with mates, they'd all pick up and I never did, so would get dropped off home at 2am, pretend i'm heading to bed, wait until the coast was clear, then jump into my car, drive 6 suburbs across to an adult bookstore and sit in a booth waiting for cocks to poke through the hole.

By that time of night/ morning, there were only guys who coudn't get laid, small cocks or really old, lonely men...I mean 70 & 80 yo or married shiftworkers. The area had a strong middle eastern/ arabic demographic, so a lot of the married Turkish/ Lebanese factory shiftworkers were quite well hung. But I never cared, I was so horny i'd just suck whatever was poked through. I think if I had a dollar for everytime I said to myself afterwards that was the last time i'd be rich. I did it probably 35 Saturday nights a year for about 3 years.

I used to think/ tell myself it was all anonymous, but after so many times, even if I parked blocks away, i'd see men who knew it was me that just sucked their cocks minutes earlier.

I was totally addicted to it and was next to impossible to stop until I finally got a girlfriend where I got some sort of sex.
But even when I’m getting sex regularly from my wife I miss acting the slut with other men. Sucking at the hole or getting fucked

But even when I’m getting sex regularly from my wife I miss acting the slut with other men. Sucking at the hole or getting fucked
Same, I still miss the buzz I got, especially if I was in outfits/ fishnets, heels etc. but I pulled off the pretty sissy slut when I was young and I loved how men desired me... being a sex toy/ hole for them to cum in really excited me. But as i've got older, I still jack off to the memories, but i'm probably at the stage of my life, that if I were single... I'd be the older gent poking his old sexless cock through the hole for a young sissy slut to suck for me.

Ive eaten so many of my own cum loads from jacking off to Hot Hung Black Shemale videos I could have filled a five gallon bucket.
Same, I'l eat my own cum 90% of the time if it has a big cock, or sissy's involved... yet almost never do it if its just wanking to spread pussies/ hot women etc. There is definitely a chemical trigger in my brain that once I go into a sub space while wanking, I desperately crave semen and being that mine at that time is the only available (plus unlimited supply :) then thats how it plays out :) Sometimes I get really eager for it, I mean really, really eager for it, which my wife loves witnessing, and so its the old flip the legs over the head, mouth wide open, tongue out and relieve those aching balls :)

Once you get a taste for your own cum, it can become very addictive and you can lose endless hours of edging so you can cum hard once you get hooked. My wife took this, they are still from a video she wanted to record of me 'doing my thing' :)

Attachments

• 111-1111_IMGpp2.jpg
    111-1111_IMGpp2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 208
Back