How smart are you?

Which one is GG (genetic girl) ?

• Total voters
I have a 50/50 chance of being correct which means I will answer wrong, based on looks would say both.

I have a 50/50 chance of being correct which means I will answer wrong, based on looks would say both.

Actually, to have a 50/50 chance you can only have 2 choices. If you are going to add a third choice, "Both" than you only have a 33.33333% chance of being correct. And it would not be fair of the OP to not post that option if it were available.

I based my choice on the fact that Black men make better looking TV's than white men, IMO. This being a black site (and a bit based on appearance), fucking white women I picked the black to be the TV and the blond to be the GG. ;)

Actually, to have a 50/50 chance you can only have 2 choices. If you are going to add a third choice, "Both" than you only have a 33.33333% chance of being correct. And it would not be fair of the OP to not post that option if it were available.

I based my choice on the fact that Black men make better looking TV's than white men, IMO. This being a black site (and a bit based on appearance), fucking white women I picked the black to be the TV and the blond to be the GG. ;)

Not very scientific on my part, but I looked at the throat and picked "ebony" as the TV. However, the ability to visually detect which of two is a TV isn't a real indicator of intelligence.

Back