How Small Are You?

I used to measure myself by pushing my penis down toward the floor and measuring up the shaft, pressing the ruler into myflesh at the pubic bone. I figured I was not too small at 5 1/2". Then my wife measured me as I lay on my back with my penis held straight up, and the ruler just touching the skin at the pubic bone. She was clearly disappointed at the 4" measurement and rubbed me saying "come on, can't you get bigger?". Wasn't long before she was being fucked 3 times a week by the black guy from her gym. Don't know exactly how big he is but seeing his pics on my wife's phone I guess about 9". She proudly told me that she can wrap both of her hands around his shaft and still have his big cock head sticking out to suck on. She was never interested in sucking me....

I have no more than 4 x 3 1/2 inches semi-erect, when it is flacid, a soft babydick, ....little runt becomes a one inch clitty as the head retracts ( especially when my wife and her master go at it) ...the foreskin just drops over and it is a twiddler
that my wife luvs to tease me

me-jpeg.171871

4 inches fully erect!

Back