How should white women be used and treated?

I mean, I know there are standard answers of us being used as cum receptacles and carrying mixed babies. But has anyone ever had more extreme thoughts or beliefs about us?
Like as anyone ever thought of a world where white woman are used as a resource used for various things like punching bags, or door mats. Or treated as livestock, or used as moving target practice for people who hunt, foot stools, house maids, urinals, test subjects. Or that we are used to carry and birth all babies. Like even if an Asian or Indian or black woman gets pregnant, the baby is then but in us and birthed by us.
Or like, if someone from another race is in need of ******* or an organ, that we should be used as a donor despite what happens to us.
I haven't had thoughts like that at all. Don't take me the wrong way but is that how you feel about yourself as a woman? Or is it a strong fantasy?

I mean, I know there are standard answers of us being used as cum receptacles and carrying mixed babies. But has anyone ever had more extreme thoughts or beliefs about us?
Like as anyone ever thought of a world where white woman are used as a resource used for various things like punching bags, or door mats. Or treated as livestock, or used as moving target practice for people who hunt, foot stools, house maids, urinals, test subjects. Or that we are used to carry and birth all babies. Like even if an Asian or Indian or black woman gets pregnant, the baby is then but in us and birthed by us.
Or like, if someone from another race is in need of ******* or an organ, that we should be used as a donor despite what happens to us.
You need a psychiatrist babe...

Does no one have any thoughts?

I have thoughts.
I think you're fucking mental.
You did ask.

It's a complicated topic. Either you stop being sluts of black men or let us use you as we like. The interracial sex is just a physical thing actually. Many of them see or do it as a physical activity. How many of you go for a sentimental relationship with a black man or how many of you take a black man as your love? A good percentage of white women see us only as a human fuck toy. Does that sound crazy? Well, you have to think twice before you answer..
Hence,when you use us as fuck toy,why should we take things to heart? It's better to be master and his slut then. Moreover it must be a white man's crazy fantasy became true in the foregone history and spread like a wind from women to women or cuckold to cuckold. I don't think that a black man started this sexual genre as the history has the taste of apartheid in it..so nobody can blame nobody. Go on with the flow..

That is why I personally have a major problem with words being used on all forum type sites. A white woman enjoys sex with a Black man, maybe she even gets passed around and is gang banged. NEGATIVE response that white bitch is a slut, a whore a disgusting piece crap. Oh the new POSITIVE she is my bitch, my slut and my whore . The POSITIVE is that man is a Stud, the Real Man, The Master, The Superior Black Man. Truth if the woman is all these negative descriptions, the man is a Bitch, a Slut and a Whore as well. Who is using who? One more thing. If a Cuckold is by many called a Fag, a Queer,a Gay, a Sissy and a Boy because he sucks the Black mans cock, and gets fucked up the ass. Truth is if he is all these things. Then Black Stud who lets that Fag suck his cock who puts his cock in a Gay man's ass is Queer as well. No he isn't and the cuckold don't have to be either, It is just sexual acts and has nothing to do with gender attraction.

All people, no matter their sex or race or orientation or anything else, should be treated with respect. In regards to the bed room or relationships, if something is agreed on as mutually pleasing and satisfying then that is their business. But as a whole everyone deserves a certain amount of respect.

All people, no matter their sex or race or orientation or anything else, should be treated with respect. In regards to the bed room or relationships, if something is agreed on as mutually pleasing and satisfying then that is their business. But as a whole everyone deserves a certain amount of respect.
Absoluterly

Back