How should interracial be promoted more in society?

If 2 people are attracted to each other then sod society, its your body, your emotions, your life! I've had a black boyfriend dump me because he started worrying about whether my family would accept him, he felt that was important because he had a white gf who's ******* hated his ******* being with a black man so he offered his ******* money to dump him. She took the money so she clearly didn't love her bf. This guy just couldn't see past his own skin colour.

I'd say society is doing quite well promoting it ... have you not noticed all the TV commercials with mixed race couples? I mean a bunch.

I have heard this conversation a lot among white men. Actually, Jewish guys of my aquaintance complain about it a lot. Especially in mainstream TV commercials, but also sitcoms, they show a lot of couples where the man is black and the woman is white.

I think that can only be good, as it normalises the idea of white girls going with black men. Frankly, some of the white guys that complain feel threatened and are a little racist imo.

I have heard this conversation a lot among white men. Actually, Jewish guys of my aquaintance complain about it a lot. Especially in mainstream TV commercials, but also sitcoms, they show a lot of couples where the man is black and the woman is white.

I think that can only be good, as it normalises the idea of white girls going with black men. Frankly, some of the white guys that complain feel threatened and are a little racist imo.

I would agree with Rachel. There exists tremendous pressure on white women against dating Black Men. This is perhaps not surprising given the significant anxiety so many white men feel about the prospect of competing with Black Men for the attentions of white women. Fortunately, we are seeing more and more Black Men paired with white women in popular media, and in parallel we are seeing more and more white women expressing their attraction to Black Men publicly, thus giving confidence to other white women who are curious about Black Men. Unfortunately however, we are also seeing an increasingly hateful backlash from insecure white males.

I'd say society is doing quite well promoting it ... have you not noticed all the TV commercials with mixed race couples? I mean a bunch.

Not nearly enough. Still too many racist white couples even in the swinger community. Ive watched scenes where the minute a black man tosses his watch on the hat a sex party the sexual tension and jealousy in the room goes sky high. All the white males freeze in terror and their little worthless Cocklettes shrivel and freeze. I stood dumbfounded as the hostess reached into the hat right in from of her tiny little 5 foot 5 inch tall balding husband to rummage around for the black man's watch. Instantly. He pulled down his pants to reveal a huge 9 inch cock. She pulled him away to a private room. The silence in that room you could hear it.

I own a bar and when I am there, sports are always on the t.v.. when a female comments on a black mans appeal I have seen white guys seethe . I think white guys are very threatened by black men. Ironic because 70% of guys up here lose their virginity to indian women and many men have indian women on the side.

Maybe "society" shouldn't do anything, and just let people be attracted to whom they are attracted to without trying to push our wants and desires on them.
Oh come on bm ... you KNOW that kind of comment isn't in the spirit of this forum ... saying silly, insane things like THAT! I just found one that said it ought to be "recommended by the doctors" ... now THAT MAKES SENSE!
gif_Yellowball-bongsmoking.gif....."I'll pass the bong over to you ... it'll make sense in a little bit!"

Oh come on bm ... you KNOW that kind of comment isn't in the spirit of this forum ... saying silly, insane things like THAT! I just found one that said it ought to be "recommended by the doctors" ... now THAT MAKES SENSE!
View attachment 938388....."I'll pass the bong over to you ... it'll make sense in a little bit!"

White supremacist racist assholes control society. We must fight them by offering white wives to black men in spite of what inferior white Bois might feel or say.

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif

I think it's going quite well at people from different ethnic backgrounds mixing together. I doubt there's many families in the big cities of UK who haven't got people from different ethnicities in them.
I think the original question should be how should we make interracial swinging more popular. Swinging in UK has grown and is talked about a lot. But it still takes brave people to be totally honest about what they do. Couple of my friends know, my immediate family, and couple of hubbys mates. But even we don't go round shouting about it as scared of some people's reaction. X

Back