How should a hotwife manage the emotion fluctuation of a cuckold?

When cuckolding is brought into practice as a 7/24/365 lifestyle, permanently, rather than a bed fun short play game. Yes the cucky man will feel excited when he is horny, but he will also feel frustrated or depressed a lot of time when he is not. His job, his work may be largely affected if his sexual activity is restricted (and in fact a cuckold is supposed to practice a lot of orgasm denial or even chastity). His mental health may be affected as a result in long run. How should a hotwife manage all these things or should she just do nothing about this?

When cuckolding is brought into practice as a 7/24/365 lifestyle, permanently, rather than a bed fun short play game. Yes the cucky man will feel excited when he is horny, but he will also feel frustrated or depressed a lot of time when he is not. His job, his work may be largely affected if his sexual activity is restricted (and in fact a cuckold is supposed to practice a lot of orgasm denial or even chastity). His mental health may be affected as a result in long run. How should a hotwife manage all these things or should she just do nothing about this?
Cuckolding is supposed to be enjoyed by both members of the couple..hence both should respect each othets feelings honor boundaries and be a part of enjoyment together...sex denial and chastity is all crap ..it is against nature and against sanctity of marriage so one way approach of hotwife that it is my way or no way cant work in the long run...if people claim otherwise then they are big liars

Cuckolding is supposed to be enjoyed by both members of the couple..hence both should respect each othets feelings honor boundaries and be a part of enjoyment together...sex denial and chastity is all crap ..it is against nature and against sanctity of marriage so one way approach of hotwife that it is my way or no way cant work in the long run...if people claim otherwise then they are big liars

Cuckolding is always highly connected with female domination. It must be a subcategory of femdom. Orgasm denial or chastity is one of the important ingredients in femdom world. As a result, I don't think a cuckold should have the free will of having as much orgasms as he wants. Shouldn't he?

Cuckolding is always highly connected with female domination. It must be a subcategory of femdom. Orgasm denial or chastity is one of the important ingredients in femdom world. As a result, I don't think a cuckold should have the free will of having as much orgasms as he wants. Shouldn't he?

Shouldn't he?

These days cuckolding just means that the woman can have sex outside the marriage while the husband cannot.

What you think a man can or cannot have is completely irrelevant to anyone but you. Cukcolds who try to project dogmatic views on a kink like religious clergy is more pathetic than any humiliating act a twisted cuckold mind could think off. Why on earth would anyone espouse to be endangering his mental health?

You can cling on to whatever you think cuckolding means. But in reality this vocal minority spouting dogmatic cuckold maxims are mostly single males unable to live out their fantasy. And not without reason. Why on earth would a woman be with a man who thinks he is inferior.

In the meantime couples who actually do live the lifestyle as people understand it today (simply only the woman being allowed to fuck others) have redefined it by actually thinking about it practically. Because you know, if you are actually going to do it and not just write about it, it needs to be workable.

I feel for the couples that get in to a mess because a husband has internalized these crazy dogmatic views...

Shouldn't he?

These days cuckolding just means that the woman can have sex outside the marriage while the husband cannot.

What you think a man can or cannot have is completely irrelevant to anyone but you. Cukcolds who try to project dogmatic views on a kink like religious clergy is more pathetic than any humiliating act a twisted cuckold mind could think off. Why on earth would anyone espouse to be endangering his mental health?

You can cling on to whatever you think cuckolding means. But in reality this vocal minority spouting dogmatic cuckold maxims are mostly single males unable to live out their fantasy. And not without reason. Why on earth would a woman be with a man who thinks he is inferior.

In the meantime couples who actually do live the lifestyle as people understand it today (simply only the woman being allowed to fuck others) have redefined it by actually thinking about it practically. Because you know, if you are actually going to do it and not just write about it, it needs to be workable.

I feel for the couples that get in to a mess because a husband has internalized these crazy dogmatic views...
Well said. I agree with your views.

Physical and mental well-being is on a loving partner`s mind. One reason why a husband or boyfriend would choose the hotwife lifestyle for his wife or girlfriend. i can`t see how a loving wife or girlfriend would want to purposely threaten her husband`s/boyfriend`s well-being. This has nothing to do with a particular lifestyle. It says something about a couple`s relationship.

Orgasm denial may be part of a femdom relationship if both partners want to practice it, but only as long as it is not unhealthy!

Physical and mental well-being is on a loving partner`s mind. One reason why a husband or boyfriend would choose the hotwife lifestyle for his wife or girlfriend. i can`t see how a loving wife or girlfriend would want to purposely threaten her husband`s/boyfriend`s well-being. This has nothing to do with a particular lifestyle. It says something about a couple`s relationship.

Orgasm denial may be part of a femdom relationship if both partners want to practice it, but only as long as it is not unhealthy!
It's hard for me to understand the reasoning. But rest assured 90% of the 'women' claiming to be denying their hubbyies orgasms and portraying themselves as cold hearted bitches are single males...

You will see that most of the "denial" scenarios come from fake profiles who are not verified. The real couples have fun and like to experiment with what each party likes. The bull, wife and husband should all be having fun. HINT: not all white dudes are cucks haha. I think there are other sites for cuckold specific sissy's. However, if your man is a cuck and likes certain things by all means try to entertain those ideas as long as its healthy for the #1 relationship (the marriage). Remember the cuckold or hotwife life style only works if the husband and wife stay together and do not divorce/break up. If they ultimately end a relationship because of unhealthy practices then who benefits? Nobody! For all you "fakers" out there....stop lying to your wives / gf's and open up to them about your fetish so you can stop giving people bad ideas on here. You will find that the jacked up ideas that you give other people are not the same ideas you would follow if you were actually living the lifestyle:) enjoy!!

Very well stated!..

We are NOT into derogatory, disrespectful behavior.. We ALL have fun me, my hubby and my boyfriend..

You will see that most of the "denial" scenarios come from fake profiles who are not verified. The real couples have fun and like to experiment with what each party likes. The bull, wife and husband should all be having fun. HINT: not all white dudes are cucks haha. I think there are other sites for cuckold specific sissy's. However, if your man is a cuck and likes certain things by all means try to entertain those ideas as long as its healthy for the #1 relationship (the marriage). Remember the cuckold or hotwife life style only works if the husband and wife stay together and do not divorce/break up. If they ultimately end a relationship because of unhealthy practices then who benefits? Nobody! For all you "fakers" out there....stop lying to your wives / gf's and open up to them about your fetish so you can stop giving people bad ideas on here. You will find that the jacked up ideas that you give other people are not the same ideas you would follow if you were actually living the lifestyle:) enjoy!!
Amen - These men are often single I'm guessing. If you have a relationship you know better I would hope.

I wouldn't say that I feel depressed. I feel some cuckold angst from time to time.
Especially when my wife dropped the pill in order to have a biracial kid.

I would sometimes think: Am I doing the right thing? What will everyone think when Chris gives birth to a black baby? Perhaps she doesn't love me.

Fortunately Chris told me that I am a fantastic husband, that she'll love me forever, that she's proud of me. That it's amazing that I am brave enough to let her have a black baby. That made the cuckold angst disappear.

8739b85a-3c01-4106-bec3-14ede39ce663.jpg

As with any relationship, all members need to be sensitive to the others. We all have moods that come and go. Once the wife gives in to her need for bbc and the husband accepts and encourages her , there will be times of doubt but that comes with other life events as jobs and evening classes too. This lifestyle allows the couple to expand and explore their sexuality and perhaps keep passion alive. And there will always be trade offs but sometimes its really worth it to have a hot sexy wife that loves and gets lots of sex vs a wife or cuckhold who feels the passion is missing.

Back