how old are you?

How Old AM I ... humor
A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender to pour him a 21 year old single scotch on the rocks ...
The bartender brings him his scotch, the man sips it, then spits it out on the bar. "Damn, this is a 12 year old scotch" the man says loudly.
The bartender apologizes and pours the man another scotch. The man sips it, spits it out on the bar and begins getting unruly and loud. "Damn it, bartender, I asked for a 21 year old scotch and you have poured me an 18 year old scotch. Now, give me what I asked for!"
This time the bartender is really embarrassed, finds a bottle of 21 year old scotch and pours the man a scotch; the man sips it, a big smile of contentment comes out on his face and he says "Now THAT is a 21 year old scotch."
As he's sitting at the bar sipping his 21 year old scotch, a man slides his dr.ink over to the scotch man and asks him to sip it ... the scotch man does and starts spitting the dr.ink all over the bar and coughing to beat hell. "My GOD man, that's the worse dr.ink I've ever tasted. It tastes like piss" ... the man smiles at the scotch man and says ... "Well, that's because it is PISS, you asshole, but how OLD am I?"......gif_Yellowball-Smiling.gif

Last edited:
Back