How often do you have sex?

Penis in vagina sex approx. 1-3x per year (tendency decreasing)

Blowjob approx. 1-2x per year

Handjob approx. 12-24x per year

Masturbation at her feet, belly or bottom approx. 100-200x per year

Like on average
It depends how you define sex. If you mean how often is my cock going into a wet pussy well I am slowing down so twice on average which is not bad for a guy over 65.

If you mean how often am I setting up a lady to drain a temporary boy friend to the point that he is blowing dust then also twice a week however when the weather turns hot three time a week.

It depends how you define sex. If you mean how often is my cock going into a wet pussy well I am slowing down so twice on average which is not bad for a guy over 65.

If you mean how often am I setting up a lady to drain a temporary boy friend to the point that he is blowing dust then also twice a week however when the weather turns hot three time a week.
Now that I am retired the lady’s have way more options to play in front of me.

We have sex about 3 days a week and she gets bbc about once a month
Same here ... about 3 times a week and about 2 playdates per month with her Bull.
After her playdate, we'll have sex twice a day for a few days then it tapers off to about once every other day.
We've been talking of having her Bull over to our home, rather than a hotel, on a weekly basis. But we have young k!ds and scheduling is a hassle for the both of them.

If we are strictly talking about penis-im-vagina sex then:

W/ husband: once every 2-3 months
W/ special friend: 1-2 times per month

If we expand the definition to include anything that ends with me getting off, then:

Oral from husband: 2x/month
Kinky play time with toys: 2x/month
Masterbation: 3+/week

During the week im all about being a business woman! On the weekend, i turn into a major horny slut! Lately, i get it 8-12 times per weekend .
What? 8-12?
Different guys?
The same guy that reloads quickly???

When I was "lonely" in college, I would go to parties and pick guys to fuck to make myself feel better. Sometimes it was 5 minutes between "hi" and my panties coming off. (I almost always wore a dress for this reason) I don't think I ever made it to 12 times like you. I was happy with 2-4 a night for Fri and Saturday.

Back