How often are you sucking cock? How many days per week, month, or year (for you guys into physical or mental denial). Do you swallow if he cums?

I would pick up this dude and smoke a J. I used to suck this guy (attached) behind this old hospital after it shut down, then he would pound my butt like it was a pussy. Good dude - went to Univ to play football - late though, he was 22
sucking a guys cock, taking your time, licking and sucking his balls, is for him and his pleasure, when his cock swells up and he starts pushing his cock harder into my mouth, this is my pleasure time, he is about to cum, and I love the feel of his cum going into my mouth and the n the taste of it, and the knowledge knowing how he feels good about fucking and cumming in my mouth, I like the taste.

I love it down there - is it okay to call it SLO? I work with wineries and used to drive down there every 3 weeks. A lot of great vino if you like wine. Do you have a kinky community there? I know they're everywhere, sometimes hard to find.
very hard to find!!!

I'm okay if a guy doesn't cum as long as he enjoys it. I sucked 3 guys today, one of them came - it was hot, and then sucked this guy (have many times) he huge BWC. fucking so fat in my mouth. love it

Back