How much would you pay to eat IR creampie?

15 years ago, a young early 20's couple advertised to fuck in front of a male who was willing to pay to watch them while he jerked off. I answered the advert and they wanted $100 per session, i offered them an extra $50 if I could eat her cum filled pussy. They jumped at it and we did it twice a month for 6 months. They contacted me about 5 yeas ago to see if i was still into it and if i'd be interested again, but told them my wife would cut my balls off if I spent our money on anything like that :))

15 years ago, a young early 20's couple advertised to fuck in front of a male who was willing to pay to watch them while he jerked off. I answered the advert and they wanted $100 per session, i offered them an extra $50 if I could eat her cum filled pussy. They jumped at it and we did it twice a month for 6 months. They contacted me about 5 yeas ago to see if i was still into it and if i'd be interested again, but told them my wife would cut my balls off if I spent our money on anything like that :))
So you draw the line of the cost at castration?

I wouldn't pay for it. Money is usually kind of tight and it would just take the fun out of it with the guilt of spending the money looming over me.

Last edited:
if i get to clean the bulls BBC also $200

if i gone to clean them both and then allowed sloppy seconds $400 (of course i would pull out before i came i wouldn't want my inferior seed to get inside her - then i would of course clean up the mess i made a second time)

if i gone to clean them both and then allowed sloppy seconds and the bull also bred my sissy boi pussy $500 (of course i would pull out before i came i wouldn't want my inferior seed to get inside her - then i would of course clean up the mess i made a second time)

this is awesome

Back