How much would you pay to be allowed to suck BBC?

300.00 so far
if you are visiting Hawaii alone or with someone I am available for clean up or whatever your heart (cock) desires

one time a lot of years ago around 2 in the morning, I was headed home from the bar I hung out with friends. I noticed a black guy in a parking lot of a closed store with the hood of his car up. I turned my car around and stopped to ask if he need help. He was from a couple towns over from where I lived and he said he needed a ride home and that his car was dead. I offered a ride and he accepted and got in my car. While we were driving the conversation around to him needing money and how he was looking to see how he could get some. When he asked if I had any money I told him I only had $10 on me, but I really couldn't just give it away. Then he said he would let me suck his cock for $10. I told him I was straight, but I always wondered what it would be like to suck a black cock. He told me to pull into a dark parking lot and said to give him the 10 and get busy. I gave it to him and he made me open his pants and take his cock out. It had to be around 9 inches. I remember his cock sliding between my lips and feelin in heaven. I licked and sucked his cock for a while and then he said to wrap my lips around him tight and that he was going to cum. He pumped my mouth full of cum. When he was done I pull my mouth off of him and was going to spit out the window. That's when he put his hand over my mouth and said that nobody wastes his cum and made me swallow. I'm glad he did because I realized how good his cum tasted. He told me he would let me lick his wife's pussy and fuck my ass for $100, but I never called him. I was just too scared. Sometimes I wished I did.

I want to suck a big black cock but never have, reason is when I find one willing to let me suck him, they want to be paid. I don’t pay no matter what so I guess I’ll have to continue to fantasize about it!!!

Back