How much money does your husband spend on your BBC addiction?

Hubby makes a good six figure income. He always pays for dinner, drinks, and the hotel. There is the money we spend on my lingerie, shoes, slutty dresses. I'll often take my bull out and buy him a new wardrobe, on hubby's dime.

Any extravagant purchases?

Dammm wish I could have you as my sexy BBC slut that sounds like a great deal!

I may be a bull but I have my masters, and I'm a civil engineer, don't need the wifey to do anything more than handle this cock ;). Lol, I can't believe your the one paying, yet he's the dominant ******* in bed :D

I think 10inch has it right.... don't tell me you are going to dominate me and reach for my credit card at the same time.... if both are okay financially then splitting some costs are okay, but no way would I EVER spend on someone I am not in a commited relationship! That cost me a few bucks 9to say the least) before! Sorry ass still needs castrated for borrowing and never returning it... grrrr..... don't get me started!

I think 10inch has it right.... don't tell me you are going to dominate me and reach for my credit card at the same time.... if both are okay financially then splitting some costs are okay, but no way would I EVER spend on someone I am not in a commited relationship! That cost me a few bucks 9to say the least) before! Sorry ass still needs castrated for borrowing and never returning it... grrrr..... don't get me started!
Same thing I was thinking, even if I wasn't in the same financial situation, I wouldn't be her little boy toy. My manhood means a lot more to me than material possessions, and then I'd pretty much feel like a whore. But hey, thats just our view

I pay when I want to in order to facilitate the encounter. Meals, hotel rooms etc. Not a problem. It can also be part of the game. I've bought my girl quite a few outfits. It's not cheap to dress up as a slut these days! LOL

And hey, if the right body comes along my wallet will simply fall open! LOL I'd rather have the experience than the money.

Oh, and feeling like a whore once in awhile can be hot!

I always treat my fiance to new outfits and money for "girls nights out" where she'll often hook up with new guys, and buy her lingerie and taxis to see her regular guys. I love dressing her up slutty and sending her out to be enjoyed by othermen. I'm naturaly very submissive so I'd much rather spend my money pleasing some one superior to me. I see it as my part of the deal, if i want to be involved then i have to serve them in some way. It's a kind of finacial domination as far as I'm concerned. My hard earned money is hers to use as she wants.
Last month i payed for:
A black satin pencil dress
Satin suspender belt in black and white.
Stocking to match.
A leg avenue bikini
And a playboy bunny outfit for a night out. Plus spending cash and taxis.
The single most extravagant purchase was £530 on a complete set of cendrillon agent porovocateur lingerie which she only wears for one of her regular guys jason. I've never been aloud to see her in it.

I honestly don't know if my wife pays or they do, I'd guess they pay but really doesn't matter. I have let the slut use my credit card at times when she orders her thongs from Cafepress but I don't mind that...

The bull in question was a younger kid from a lower socioeconomic background. He didn't have much money, very nice clothes, but he could fuck your brains out and leave you warm and satisfied for days. I wanted to go out with him to nice places and I wanted him to feel comfortable with me so we bought him some new clothes, shoes, etc.

Some don't ... some do. In our searches we've come across people from a wide spectrum of financial, educational and social levels. Our tendency is to accept them as they are ... and decide if they're right for us. Some are, some aren't. We NEVER try to change anyone.

That said, the games do tend to evolve as we get to know each other more and inhibitions fall away. Our best encounters have been repeat performances.

well cucks spend money on me.. any cucks willing to spend money on me to handle the wifey.. email me. no bullshitters... hhahahahaha. I am in minneapolis, mn

In general terms, i usually pay for a nice hotel room, and make sure there's some alcohol, mixers and some snacks. We feel it's fair to pay for the hotel room, because (again generally speaking) when play time is over, our guest leaves and we spend the night together in the room. We like this time to "re-connect"...

yeah were on the same level playfulpair'' it's about the plesure

So Sara and I have met a few times and I can vouch that her hubby is very generous. He put us up in a 4 star hotel. Room service, alcohol, the works.

The bull in question was a younger kid from a lower socioeconomic background. He didn't have much money, very nice clothes, but he could fuck your brains out and leave you warm and satisfied for days. I wanted to go out with him to nice places and I wanted him to feel comfortable with me so we bought him some new clothes, shoes, etc.

Where can I find a nice and sexy lady like you in Georgia?

Hubby makes a good six figure income. He always pays for dinner, drinks, and the hotel. There is the money we spend on my lingerie, shoes, slutty dresses. I'll often take my bull out and buy him a new wardrobe, on hubby's dime.

Any extravagant purchases?

I wish I can get my husband to be, George, to be understanding and pay for all my needs with Ron. I think it is only fair that I give Ron presents, though we don't normally need a hotel as he has a flat for our meets.

The white husbands should pay at least the money for the white ladies which they need to dress up for their black lovers: lingerie, shoes, slutty dresses. ;)

Do You like us to dress nice for You too? Ron does. I hope I can get George to be happy to pay up when we are married.

Reactions: raf
Back