How many?

We don't know exactly, but my wife has had over 100 men since we've been married. All but a handful were black men. When we first started the cuckolding lifestyle, she started with white men, but quickly found her way to black.

I love white couples hubby makes the selection and schedules all the meets and is there sometime and sometime not- in all I've with about 4 couples no bi- I love to find a regulars couple it nice but can get complicated but well managed it's great. I find it difficult to find a single lady unless I attend parties which are not my cup of tea, but in total about 3 singles I'm very picky and maintain my standards regardless. Must smell good,clean, look good speak well and must be able to hold an intellectual conversation.

Last edited:
Same as @beenblackened - we've been doing this for about 14 years now and stopped counting a long time ago.
In the beginning I kept condom wrappers, but that got to be a lot, plus she started with bareback, so at a certain point it's was no longer about the "numbers" and just about her getting laid very well.

Back