How many?

mrs inked and I have been enjoying meeting with BBC for just under 2yrs and she has met with 6 different BBC a couple of them more than once with 1 of them being a regular meet as he was from our town so could pop in and see mrs Inked anytime he wanted to,

Reactions: wit
There was actually 4, one was a dumb wit looser, he couldn't even get it up, and extremely arrogarant too boot. Hubby actually asked him to leave and never come back. Yeah, there are losers amongst the blacks too. Consequently I'd rather say 3. All within the last 3 1/2 years. All bareback! It's the only way to travel. Who needs all that extra luggage when he's balls deep and banking a deposit!
Much Love,
Pam

Men how many white pussys have you tamed and fucked?

Ladys how many black cocks have you serviced?
For the sake of conversation I'll hazard a guess lol...
During school I was dating white chicks but not having sex until I got to college. In college I lived on campus and was meeting a new chick at LEAST every other weekend (26), if not more. This went on for my two years in school (58).
Not counting whatever one night stands I managed from partying, at the very least once a month (12 + 104)...(116)

Now, this #skyrockets when I spent four years in Europe as a young soldier. Without exaggerating I was easily meeting two new foreign women per week (104) for two years (208).

And fast fwd past marriage/divorce, I definitely meet at least a new woman once a month (12).

Final total: 300+ in about 20 years of being active. Even if I exaggerated it is STILL well over 200.:blackgreedy::sex:

Last edited:
Back