How many you incredible BBC loving woman started taking BBC cheating on your white hubby’s or still cheating ?

No i keept it a secret. I was realy ashamed at first and realy struggeling with the first experince. It was very different and difficult for me...and yes he was way bigger ;)
My introduction to the world of IR and BBC worship was because my girlfriend (at the time - now ex) cheated on me with a black guy. It really shocked me. At first I was angry (as you can imagine). We broke up. To my surprise however, I couldn't stop thinking about her with the black guy and started to get turned on by the thought of it.. imagining her having powerful orgasms as he fucked her. Before long, that was all I could think about... (first step toward becoming a cuckold)

Who ever is cheating, thats not good if you really think you are mature, told him or her, becz your partner trust you(trust is deepest and root of relationship) , your partner deserves better partner don't back stab him or her morally.
Sacrifice has to made from both side in any relation , he did his by not cheating with other women but in return you start lusting other guys,
I feel sorry for those guys, I hope karma will do it's part
Peace ✌

Just chiming in again....it is worth pointing out, a lot of the posts/stories here are pure BS, concocted by guys who get off on humiliation. That said, cheating is shitty. If you haven't had an open discussion with your significant other, why not? These days, there is a lot higher chance they can work it out with you, ground rules, open relationships, etc. If you won't do that, which is more important to you, your relationship or the fun? If your relationship is not important, maybe you need to be honest with your S.O. and let them go, it's surely not fair to them to cheat on them.

Who ever is cheating, thats not good if you really think you are mature, told him or her, becz your partner trust you(trust is deepest and root of relationship) , your partner deserves better partner don't back stab him or her morally.
Sacrifice has to made from both side in any relation , he did his by not cheating with other women but in return you start lusting other guys,
I feel sorry for those guys, I hope karma will do it's part
Peace ✌
Coulnd't agree more,Having sex with other while your partner is very well aware is such an exciting experience..Cheating is juz evil!

I know a lot of people on this site frown upon not telling partners but I’m not quite ready yet and I worry about his reaction, I’m just doing what makes me happy.

I have been cheating on him with a number of black bulls, some regular, some one-off, for around 6 months. He has no idea, just thinks I have a low sex drive as I told him I changed my contraceptive pill to a different one. Seem to be getting away with it so far and living out my fantasies.
Be brave London girl. You may find life to be an incredible journey you share with your loved one. At the very worst..... well, theres so many cuckold type men who would love to meet you ? best of luck. Message me to discuss ideas if you wish. I have many

I found out that my ex husband had cheated and was having a affair with a younger girl.. So I went and stayed at my girlfriends house on the weekend, we went out on Friday night and I ended up in a hotel room with two lovely men with huge black cocks fucked them all night and the following morning ... Got a taxi to my friends house then went out again for a Saturday night and ended up with me and my friend and a three BBC fucking all Saturday and Sunday but this time I took some photos on my phone and sent them to my husband... When I eventually got home with one sore pussy.. Big argument followed so I went out the following weekend and had my first black gangbang found the BMFC and kept some of the used condoms full of cum and gave then to him Monday morning when I got home just as he left for work.. eventually got rid of him of the little prick loser .... that was a long time ago and have only fucked black cock since.. one addicted black cock slut ?
Ooooh Andrea youre wonderful!!

I know a lot of people on this site frown upon not telling partners but I’m not quite ready yet and I worry about his reaction, I’m just doing what makes me happy.

I have been cheating on him with a number of black bulls, some regular, some one-off, for around 6 months. He has no idea, just thinks I have a low sex drive as I told him I changed my contraceptive pill to a different one. Seem to be getting away with it so far and living out my fantasies.
Let me know if you need somebody to "watch" for you :geek:

We started with black men differently. The black guy was a good friend of ours. My wife was really attracted to him and he to my wife. The problem was he was afraid of pissing me off and ruining our friendship. So they started their affair with him thinking that I didn’t know. It was a blast for us. He rocked her world in bed and they were very passionate lovers. They carried on fucking for 3 months till we finally to him I knew all along they we fucking;). Incidentally, he was he first bbc and it was after her first night with him that she told me she would only swing with black guys.
So cool to allow swinger ...fucking her bareback

I found out that my ex husband had cheated and was having a affair with a younger girl.. So I went and stayed at my girlfriends house on the weekend, we went out on Friday night and I ended up in a hotel room with two lovely men with huge black cocks fucked them all night and the following morning ... Got a taxi to my friends house then went out again for a Saturday night and ended up with me and my friend and a three BBC fucking all Saturday and Sunday but this time I took some photos on my phone and sent them to my husband... When I eventually got home with one sore pussy.. Big argument followed so I went out the following weekend and had my first black gangbang found the BMFC and kept some of the used condoms full of cum and gave then to him Monday morning when I got home just as he left for work.. eventually got rid of him of the little prick loser .... that was a long time ago and have only fucked black cock since.. one addicted black cock slut ?
Beat that little dicked whimp...only BLACKZ IS your Victory

No i keept it a secret. I was realy ashamed at first and realy struggeling with the first experince. It was very different and difficult for me..
Please login or become a member to view

Ur voin to love when i come to town ;l
.and yes he was way bigger ;)

We started with black men differently. The black guy was a good friend of ours. My wife was really attracted to him and he to my wife. The problem was he was afraid of pissing me off and ruining our friendship. So they started their affair with him thinking that I didn’t know. It was a blast for us. He rocked her world in bed and they were very passionate lovers.
Cheating behind hubby's back, especially with black men, is a lot more accepted than cuckolding where hubby knows and allows the affair. In a future relationship, I might even encourage my partner to pretend that she's cheating and me pretend to be the ignorant unsuspecting husband even though I would know everything that happens.

Last edited:
Would love to know because I FULLY support any white woman that take black cock and cumloads cheating behind their white hubby’s back! ♠❤
Cheating is the scummiest ******* someone can do, be an adult and tell your husband you want black dick but don't be a fucking low life and cheat
I agree with you totally.
Unfortunately, my first time was behind my husband's back. I was 32 then and never thought would ever cheat my husband. I loved him a lot and still do. Our sex life had hit rock bottom and stayed there for years. He would go on short trips constantly for work leaving me with 2 *******.

So here I was in my early 30s, in my prime and yet felt so starved sexually that it happened with a black friend i had met a few months ago. I couldn't hide it even for a week as i felt like *******, and confessed it to my husband. I knew it was a big risk but i couldnt live with the guilt..... Rest is history.

Back