How many women want to make their husbands clean up cum

Ive found w
I love it when my girlfriend sneaks to see her co-worker she doesn't know I know every time she's going to meet himI've got an app on my phone that alerts me when she texting him she says she's at the gym I don't act like I know any different except I love eating her pussy after she apparently loves it too
Ive found white women who do bbc love their white hubby to clean them up. I was married to a woman that was banging literally thousands of bbc behind my back for over 20 yrs. Now I know why she weaned me off the pussy and made me her oral toy. Finally she refused to let me inside her at all. But did she ever get her nuts feeding my ass.

The clean-up thing is something we *ALWAYS* do when the guy is A-OK with it. It's a surprise to us how many black guys are homophobic & want nothing to do with having their clock sucked by a white guy or probably another black guy for that matter.

How many women want to have their husbands lick them while another man fucks them, or wants them to clean cum off their bodies, or suck cock or let the other man fuck their ass. How many women have done this and how many have made their husbands cock suckers

The clean-up thing is something we *ALWAYS* do when the guy is A-OK with it. It's a surprise to us how many black guys are homophobic & want nothing to do with having their clock sucked by a white guy or probably another black guy for that matter.
I wonder if it depends where you go for cock , we have found that most men are eager to have the husband suck them but not all, My wife was adamant that any men she had were okay with it even if we did not go through with male on male

I don't know why but I am so turned up by the thought of licking while she's getting fuck and cleaning her up. Haven't done it but dreaming.

Back