How many women started with blacks later and life wish they started younger??

Sharon's very first boyfriend was a black but when her parents found out they made her break up with him or they were not going to let her get her driving permit and drivers ed. so it was over a 30 year gap before she started with black again

absolutely would have loved to start at earlier age....was just difficult for me personally to overcome the issues of having sex outside of marriage. definitely disappointed in myself for making my husband encourage, plead, and beg me to become shared...took him a very long time to get me to say yes. now...never want to stop...lol
With us it was a combination of things I became diabetic and with my ******* pressure meds and that our sex life had gotten to nothing and I felt bad about it we talked about it for a few years but happened the first time when we were in Vegas and it went really well a really nice older black man took his time and we were that for 5 days he was with her the last 3 we would go to dinner and shows then they would do things he bought her some nice things to wear she would have never worn before but her confidence just sky rocked it changed her she became a better woman I think.

Back