How many women started with blacks later and life wish they started younger??

I think my girlfriend would have started out with one, but she was shy and unfortunately dealt with racist parents (albeit, let me admit, her having racist parents probably fueled her rebellious curiosity for black guys, and honestly the fact that she has racist parents makes our fantasy of her getting fucked by a BBC even more of a turn on than it already is!).

Last edited:
Let's be honest. Most WW don't start younger because they want there ******* to be white. They want those blonde haired blue eyed babies....our black ass blocks that.

So if a WW get's with a black man earlier in life and this results in ******* ? Well, she's vastly reducing her options for a future partner

White guys won't let her back in.

So here you have a WW with bi-racial *******. That means she suffers. Her family suffers. She might lose friends and suffer total isolation. I mean, sure that's worst case scenario, but it happens a lot and I have never met a WW with bi-racial ******* who regrets having them but there is a price to pay for a WW getting with a BM earlier in her life. White women are under huge pressure to date and mate within their own men

Hell, there were fliers sent by white guys at the university of Michigan, telling white females not to mess with black men.

But when they get older and have had their white *******, then the pressure is not as intense as it was when she was in her prime
I think it depends where you live. I live in Birmingham uk, lots of girls start out with black or Asian men, many have mixed race *******. White guys marry them later. It's almost a case of fun for the girls when they're young, then a 'provider' when they're older.

No offence - But very few white guys would marry a WW with mixed raced ******* (And white women know this) I'm not buying that there are loads of white guys in Birmingham UK who are cool with having to ******* her wife's or girlfriends mixed raced kid. Not buying that at all.

I'm from Liverpool - UK
We'll have to disagree on that one. I'm in south Birmingham and it is very common. Look at the census now for this area. Birmingham post ww2 had inner city people of West Indian origin on the inner west side, and Asian (Indian/Pakistani/Bang) on east side. Over the years the black guys and gals have spread out now into the suburbs in the south west and north west, the Asians have spread to the north east and south east of Brum. Couples that I know have mixed families it is quite common and not the supposed stigma it used to be. Personally it's also considered safer because your family is merged with a larger black family.

I don't see no black and white couples walking around with children proud and happy.

I did not see it in the USA or in Birmingham and I don't see it were I'm at in the UK Liverpool - Never and I travelled and all over the world.

It would be reflected in the schools. You got to schools and what do you see ? All white or all black. Plus if black and Asian men really were doing this and impregnating white women all over the place, then white men would never stand for it.

It would be painstakingly documented.

I'm just not buying it
Look it up on google, it's the fastest growing ethnic group in UK- people declaring they are of mixed ethnic parentage.
I'm not sure where you are looking but it's massively common, schools round south west Bham have lots of mixed race children.
To be honest I've read some of your posts and you seem quite upset or bitter about things, I hope you find what you're looking for and have some fun. X

Trust me - If that was the case then

It would be painstakingly documented.
  • There would be council meetings about it.
  • There would be widespread shaming of white women.
  • There would be an increased racial segregation of housing, schools, there would be more widespread discrimination not allowing black men in the work *******.
  • There would attacks against black men in papers, claiming we were illegal immigrants.
  • There would be stories about black men having HIV, stories about black men ******* white women.
  • There would be stats published about black men as bad fathers, criminals, abusive. There would be more stories about ISIS and Islamic terrorists.
  • They'd create laws to stop terrorist from getting in into the UK and laws to stop non EU immigrants in the country
  • Mosques would have their windows smashed.
  • White women if they had a mixed raced kid would be spat at in the street.
  • The BNP (British National Party) would get involved.
And they are just a few of the things that would happen. Trust me - WHITE MEN WOULD GO IN - if white women were getting with black and Asian men in large numbers. O sure, a few here in there are fine, but not in large numbers.

I'm not bitter
You're not serious with this entry are you? Are you Doctor Who in a time machine that's gone back to the 1970s? No ones talked like you since then. BNP has gone, the media is pushing the intergration and multi cultural agenda, lots of white families- including mine- have non white members. No ones going to have their windows smashed or council meetings, please babe, join the 21st century!

Wish I started much younger as my hubs wished and encouraged me too being honest, however I was a late starter in my late forties, do I regret it, well yes of course I do.
So my advice to any other females looking for their first experience and looking at this site, you just go girls and enjoy every minute of it that becomes available to you.
Sue x

Back