How many women in here would...

How many women in here would let their partner suck black cocks in front of them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would I LET him? Well, since we are a partnership, there would be no LET about it, in our case.

He's totally straight, so can't imagine him wanting to. But if he did, would I want to see it, or know about it? Nope.

What is it with this frik'n fixation of some posters, here, wanting white men to suck black men's cocks? Maybe I'm just being prudish, but I can't imagine the majority of black men in this forum WANTING any man to suck their cocks ... and I certainly know most white men have no desire to suck black men's cocks ... so is there a growing popularity in guys wanting other guys to suck their cocks?
Maybe they ought to take their fagoty asses over to a GAY website ... GEESH!

What is it with this frik'n fixation of some posters, here, wanting white men to suck black men's cocks? Maybe I'm just being prudish, but I can't imagine the majority of black men in this forum WANTING any man to suck their cocks ... and I certainly know most white men have no desire to suck black men's cocks ... so is there a growing popularity in guys wanting other guys to suck their cocks?

I'll take a stab at this...

First I take exception to the implication that Mr Dogging789 is someone who is obsessed with "homosexual acts". A cursory view of his posts have shown that he is a member in good standing who gets on quite well with the ladies.

Perhaps you are being prudish? I don't wish to conform to the tryanny of the majority. The vast majority of any race of men would WANT any man to ever be with their woman, much less that she would enjoy it. The vast majority of men just passed this post by, not their cup-o-tea. I could post an ad tomorrow in the classifieds looking for a BBC for a horny couple to share and have dozens of responses by the end of the week so don't kid yourself, esp in the IR community there's a whole lotta lovin goin on in the MmF department.

Finally I must protest your vile slur aimed at the OP, he's clearly asking women for their preference.
Me thinks thou doth protest too much??? :p

Good...DAY

Your not being a prude, i think it would be better for most white men on this website to commit suicide. And no i don't mean you, i mean the gu's that suck other men's dicks, lick other men's asses, and those dressing up in women clothing and they ofcourse also lick and suck the aformentioned dick and ass.

Very, very disgusting. Can't even imagine why a woman would be turned on by that.

Very, very disgusting. Can't even imagine why a woman would be turned on by that.

Then you have a limited imagination.
My Wife is EXTREMELY kinky and has a major voyeuristic streak. If she were to take a lover, he would be submissive to her (because she is a dominant) and I doubt that it would be very long before she had us sucking each others dicks for her amusement, especially if she knows he is straight.

Then you have a limited imagination.
My Wife is EXTREMELY kinky and has a major voyeuristic streak. If she were to take a lover, he would be submissive to her (because she is a dominant) and I doubt that it would be very long before she had us sucking each others dicks for her amusement, especially if she knows he is straight.
I am kinky to, but some people alway's have to cross the line.

Some people think ******* their ******* is kinky to, it's still paedophilia, no matter what excuse you use.

i think it would be better for most white men on this website to commit suicide.

Well, I won't go as far to say anyone should commit suicide for having a particular interest, but there just seems to be a half dozen or so active threads about white men sucking black cock. My question is WHY? This has nothing to do with the topic of this website, and a lot to do with a bunch of guys with either (1) homosexual desires, or (2) a desire to humiliate & degrade white males as much & often as possible.

There are probably as many homosexual, and interracial-homosexual sites as there are monogomous websites ... why come HERE to post & talk about homosexuality? I mean, if someone started posting ******* crap at this website ... don't you think many people would scream & call it weird and distasteful. I'm just saying, it seems all these "men sucking dick" threads are doing nothing but attracting more gay related interested people.

Sorry if I'm offending anyone ... :rolleyes:
OK ... my ranting is OVER on this! :frantic:

Well, I won't go as far to say anyone should commit suicide for having a particular interest, but there just seems to be a half dozen or so active threads about white men sucking black cock. My question is WHY? This has nothing to do with the topic of this website, and a lot to do with a bunch of guys with either (1) homosexual desires, or (2) a desire to humiliate & degrade white males as much & often as possible.

Actually, in the bigger picture of cuckolding or wittoling as you prefer, submission on the part of the husband is, for many couples, a very real part of their experience and sucking dick and eating cream pie is part of that. So that is the reason it is brought up. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with degrading white males in as much as it has to do with personal desires to submit and be humiliated.

There are probably as many homosexual, and interracial-homosexual sites as there are monogomous websites ... why come HERE to post & talk about homosexuality? I mean, if someone started posting ******* crap at this website ... don't you think many people would scream & call it weird and distasteful. I'm just saying, it seems all these "men sucking dick" threads are doing nothing but attracting more gay related interested people.

Because most guys that are into this refuse to admit to themselves that they have bisexual desires. I totally agree with you in regard to those who don't even include having a wife involved, they should just go looking for their dick fix on a gay site.
Actually, someone has introduced ******* by posting photo shopped pictures supposedly of "herself" with a horse in one of the threads, but so far no one has really reacted to it either way.

Sorry if I'm offending anyone ... :rolleyes:
OK ... my ranting is OVER on this! :frantic:

Not offending me. Your views and preferences are just as valid as anyone's.
However, I do wonder, if the idea of men sucking dick is offensive to you, why do you read and post in threads CLEARLY noted as being about men sucking dick?

I will concede that there is a significant number of white men on this site trolling for the BBC. Some are closet trannys, some are cuck wannabes, some are out-right gay no doubt as they are single men. Most are bullshitters who waste time. They all are fixated by the black phallous. Some men may even be married and secretly wishing their wives would just do it, nevermind that they'd NEVER bring it up. These are the men whom wish to use theirs wives as proxies to do what they will never do...
Seems we've met em all, except for the no-shows who spared us the hassle. Oh hell, just enjoy the internets good and not so good.

I'm hetero, I don't play with other women.
Hubby is hetero, he doesn't play with men.

There's a ton of naked men around him, usually with their junk inches from his face separated only by a camera lens. But he doesn't play with the guys at all, because we're not into the cuckold thing. I have sex as if I was single and horny, except that I'm married and horny.

Unfortunately, there's no separate terms for wives who want to play with their husband's permission vs those who want to cuckold/humiliate/dominate their husbands personally and via bulls. Both are common, albeit underground pleasures. I don't judge others for what they enjoy, I simply wish there was a word to describe the non-cuckold play wives that signaled an absence of the cuck element.

I would not want to see him suck a dick and I know damn well that no dick would go in his mouth. We are not homophobic or anything like that. If some couples are into that, good for them. We are into our own kinky ******* that they may be turned off by.
But for us, the only mouth with a dick in it would be mine.

I'm hetero, I don't play with other women.
Hubby is hetero, he doesn't play with men.

There's a ton of naked men around him, usually with their junk inches from his face separated only by a camera lens. But he doesn't play with the guys at all, because we're not into the cuckold thing. I have sex as if I was single and horny, except that I'm married and horny.

Unfortunately, there's no separate terms for wives who want to play with their husband's permission vs those who want to cuckold/humiliate/dominate their husbands personally and via bulls. Both are common, albeit underground pleasures. I don't judge others for what they enjoy, I simply wish there was a word to describe the non-cuckold play wives that signaled an absence of the cuck element.
Describes our relationship exactly. Great post

Back