How many women have to be/feel connected to their bull?

I was talking to my wife earlier and she said that if she were to have a bull hed have to be more like a BF. She said she could never do a 1 night stand and would have to know the bull before even thinking about having sex and hed have to be exclusive to her unless he was married.
Do any other ladies feel this way that you have to have an on going regular thing with one bull?

I was talking to my wife earlier and she said that if she were to have a bull hed have to be more like a BF. She said she could never do a 1 night stand and would have to know the bull before even thinking about having sex and hed have to be exclusive to her unless he was married.
Do any other ladies feel this way that you have to have an on going regular thing with one bull?
My wife also feels that she has to have have to have an on going regular thing with one bull. She needs that emotionally.

She is also glad that her husband and her black boyfriend have become friends.

tumblr_onkv2gM7fg1vsyklxo1_400.gif

I almost never have sex on the first date and I always make any prospect bull buy me dinner and meet on neutral ground first. I expect more than just a one night stand thing. Preferably meet many times per week to fuck.

Back