How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

If you ARE fertile and not on birth control, sure hope you share that information with any potential play mates. Regardless of what you read here in many places, there are many men that would definitely NOT appreciate getting the "I think I'm pregnant" call. A friend of mine got just that call recently from a woman on this site. Get real, people. There ARE women out there who would love to trap you in this way, take your money and change your life forever.

It isnt a big deal these days having a bi racial kid. People would most likely never even ask or want to talk about it.

But it would be selfish. Growing up not having your real dad. While the siblings do...
Avery honest and compassionate answer. TRUE. yet most sexual pleasure
Has an intensely selfish aspect

It isnt a big deal these days having a bi racial kid. People would most likely never even ask or want to talk about it.

But it would be selfish. Growing up not having your real dad. While the siblings do...
I think if the white husband is loving and caring enough the black/mixed kid would be as much as at whom with his dad as his/her half white siblings, or am I wrong?

If you ARE fertile and not on birth control, sure hope you share that information with any potential play mates. Regardless of what you read here in many places, there are many men that would definitely NOT appreciate getting the "I think I'm pregnant" call. A friend of mine got just that call recently from a woman on this site. Get real, people. There ARE women out there who would love to trap you in this way, take your money and change your life forever.
Exactly..

Back