How Many Wives Are BBC Only?

I would like mine to be BBC only but the reality is she isn't, she has her fair share of black cock yes! but in her job she meets all sorts, she loves cock and fresh cock , so if it happens it can be black or white, I prefer the after sex with her when she is full of black cum, but I love it all, it is worth mentioning that the biggest cock she has had wasn't black but a ginger haired scots guy who is her bosses cousin, now that is something else!!!!!! she will take his huge curved cock before any black one given the choice, and I have to agree with her on that having seen how he destroys her cunt after a couple of hours pounding it

Attachments

• msg-21433-0-41194600-1398722366.jpg
    msg-21433-0-41194600-1398722366.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 106
I'm bbc only now. I deserve the best and keep my body in shape for the black man. Im so fortunate to have a husband that supports my desires and to have black men calling all the time. Win Win
does that mean your hubby no longer has access to your pussy? how often are black men calling? weekly, couple times a week or daily? I love how you've evolved into a bbc slutwife in less than 2 years! You're an amazing woman and beautiful pics

I have been cucked since I was engaged but was not till we had been married for a few years that she tried black. When she cucked me with white guys I still got to fucking here once in a while. After her third time with bbc no white cock has entered her and that includes me
So don , what's a good term for our wives who are now bbc only and are very open about their preferences sexually. And this is an ongoing thing too. Not just some quickie treat.

A wife can be a simple housewife on the outside, but on the inside, she's a dedicated bbcslut. For some husbands, they remain clueless regarding their wife's double life until she eventually reveals it to him.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/i-slutwife-350f49a15211

Hopefully as a result of this beautiful moment, something wonderful happens in nine months that makes it impossible to hide! Naturally the wife will want to inform him before hand so that the husband can learn to embrace the trend and acclimate to his new role.

Hopefully as a result of this beautiful moment, something wonderful happens in nine months that makes it impossible to hide! Naturally the wife will want to inform him before hand so that the husband can learn to embrace the trend and acclimate to his new role.
More true today that white women want mixed race babies , more mature white women just want the sex with the black men on a regular perhaps even frequent basis. For many of these mature wives their sex life has become inadequate and insufficient to sustain their femine desires for sex and they find themselves open to other men/ lovers. This creates wonderful opportunities for young and not so young black men.

Back