How Many Wives Are BBC Only?

I have been cucked since I was engaged but was not till we had been married for a few years that she tried black. When she cucked me with white guys I still got to fucking here once in a while. After her third time with bbc no white cock has entered her and that includes me

It's not a rule, but that is the direction things have gone. Seems a lot more men of all ages who appreciate dating mature married women and put the lady's satisfaction as the top priority happen to be black. I could get laid three times a night with high quality black men if I wanted to probably. Not as many head games, no-shows, etc.

This is an interesting topic and question. I have been doing this for 4 years, and I only play with black guys. Only. That's my and my hubby's preference. But I have a strong and passionate sex life with my hubby too. Actually, our sex life is better and hotter now since we begun doing this.

So, technically, I am not black only because I still am intimate with hubby. A lot, lol. But, I only play with black guys.

I have the same relationship with my husband as you do. If I did NOT have a strong and passionate relationship with my husband I would NOT seek sex outside of marriage because that would be the catalyst for divorce. Our sex life has also become so much hotter since we began doing this. Its funny how much my libido increased after I took a lover. I want sex much more often. I am happy!, My husband is happy! And our marriage is the strongest its ever been!

I had my first BBC experience in May of this year(2017). We have done the hotwife thing for about 5 years but always with white men until recently. I have ONE steady BBC lover now just because thats the way WE (my husband and I) prefer to do this. Ironically we we talking just yesterday about what if 'R' ( my boyfriend) had to PCS and moved away.. I told my husband that I would prefer only black lovers for now! Yes I am a newly converted BBC slut!

Last edited:
Yes i am strictly black cock ONLY not even hubby gets in my pussy!

Then what's the point of staying married to him? If you want to play with black guys, then fine. But if you're too disinterested in or repulsed by your husband to be intimate with him, then why did you marry him in the first place?

Stamina is one of the reasons my wife enjoys BBC, both in the duration of sex and ability to not cum so quickly

Don't assume that all black guys are fiery and passionate lovers and that all white and Asian guys are duds who cum in 30 seconds. I'm an Indian guy and I have only a 6.5" shaft. But I can tell you that before I started taking heavy meds for bipolar disorder, I could keep it rock hard for 3 hours or more without losing my load. I could keep it up while being gentle and kissing her all over her entire body. We'd fall asleep in each other's arms and I'd be ready the next morning for another two hours and again the next evening for another three. And I was really handsome with 8-pack abs and wouldn't sweat a drop. Not all non-black guys are duds and not all black guys are studs.

Back