How many white girls have you knocked up?

My wife much prefers black cum inside her instead of on her. She has always been on the pill when she plays but just the slight chance of impregnation is a turn on. Just from my point of view, because she is my wife, my Amie's pussy should belong only to me but letting strange black seed be flood inside my wife is an incredible turn on.

Wondering how many black studs have knocked up white married girls or girlfriends, intentionally or by accident???

My wife has had black lovers that refuse to pull out of her when they cum and have told her they are going to give her a black baby during sex....her first black guy came I'm her while she begged him not to, she said he grabbed her hips and pumped his seed deep inside of her and she couldn't stop him...

Is this a turn-on to black guys, the white girl or both of you?

When my wife took on Edwin ... her first and only black encounter ... so far ... she went bareback! She was on the pill at the time, so it didn't matter that he blew his load of cum in her! In fact, long before she ever took on her first big black cock, she always said that if she ever did fuck a black guy it would have to be bareback and he would have to cum in her, otherwise it would never happen! She stated afterward, that is after she and Edwin fucked their brains out, that the feel of the real thing in her and the hotness of his love juice coming inside her was the ultimate in pleasure. Had he been wearing a condom, she stated, would have had destroyed the whole experience! The sight of Edwin's expression as he came in her, combined with the words spoken by my wife as he did (Oh! God! He's coming in me-e-e! He's really coming in me-e-e-e! Oh! Oh! Oh! God! It feels so hot! Oh! Oh-h-h!) {I have extracted her exact words from the video I was taking at that time:hot:} , all added to our mutual excitement and pleasure. This was crowned by the site of her pussy expelling his love juices as she moaned and contracted he vaginal mussels as she continued to orgasm.

Our first experiance with a black guy was intended to be with a condom, but it came off & he pumped her full of his seed. He repeated it the following week with his brother cumming in her to. She was not on the pill and had to get the morning after pill, a bit scary for me but a huge turn on. She always wanted it bare since

Wondering how many black studs have knocked up white married girls or girlfriends, intentionally or by accident???

My wife has had black lovers that refuse to pull out of her when they cum and have told her they are going to give her a black baby during sex....her first black guy came I'm her while she begged him not to, she said he grabbed her hips and pumped his seed deep inside of her and she couldn't stop him...

Is this a turn-on to black guys, the white girl or both of you?

Not YET!!! (But the story about your wife IS a turn-on!);)

How many babies a man makes isn't important, how many of them he supports financially and provides sound guidance so that they may become productive members of society is. Finding a vagina and ejaculating in it isn't a difficult or a complex task. Raising children to be productive adults is a helluva lot harder and infinitely more rewarding.

Back