How many white cuckold husbands suck BBC?

Lotta bulls are facing cultural stigmas, mental conditioning to appear non-threatening to strange white people and unforced, but intentional segregation. Getting us to drop the persona we've created for survival is not hard when it's done in private. Be a good friend first, on a personal level. Random acts of kindness in secret work, doesn't have to be monetary. Notice Derrick's haircut, notice his new shoes, ask him if he's cool, in private, can't stress that enough. Trust will develop when he sees your genuine interest in him and he doesn't feel like he has to perform. Once his guard is dropped, you've completed the hard part and entered the circle of trust. By then he's already read you and if he hasn't shut you down, knows you might be gay and is fine with it. That's when you can flirt without fear because either he's gonna allow you to suck it or tell himself you need to be punished or gets fed up with you and make you suck it. Apologize to him for being a faggot on your knees.

I’ve had 5 of the black cocks and their balls in my mouth that fuck my wife and just found out a few days ago, this Saturday one of her younger bulls who comes over about twice a week for pussy, wants us both to suck his cock. I have always just watched when he’s over as he is very nice but dominate and didn’t come across he’d ever be in to anything like that although he loves to watch me eat up his cum out of her pussy and teases me about it while I’m down there lapping up his cum. He actually brought it up to my wife on texts recently when they were talking all nasty, he wants us both to suck his cock together and wants me to lick his balls and ass laying under them while he gives her his big cock. He even told her, when I’m fucking you, I’m gonna pull out a few times and let hubby taste your pussy on this big black cock when it falls out and lands on his face. He is also ok with us taking pic’s so I’m gonna get some good pics and videos of his cock and cum in my mouth!

I’ve had 5 of the black cocks and their balls in my mouth that fuck my wife and just found out a few days ago, this Saturday one of her younger bulls who comes over about twice a week for pussy, wants us both to suck his cock. I have always just watched when he’s over as he is very nice but dominate and didn’t come across he’d ever be in to anything like that although he loves to watch me eat up his cum out of her pussy and teases me about it while I’m down there lapping up his cum. He actually brought it up to my wife on texts recently when they were talking all nasty, he wants us both to suck his cock together and wants me to lick his balls and ass laying under them while he gives her his big cock. He even told her, when I’m fucking you, I’m gonna pull out a few times and let hubby taste your pussy on this big black cock when it falls out and lands on his face. He is also ok with us taking pic’s so I’m gonna get some good pics and videos of his cock and cum in my mouth!
it is so exciting when the wife looks at you and says suck his cock for me or help me suck his cock.

Back