How many white boys enjoy Interracial Sex?

What percentage love interracial?

• 2 percent of white boys

• 10 percent of white boys

• 60 percent of white boys

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would say that if a guy professes his love of real men's cocks is really quite a statement .. Meaning any straight guy would never admit such a thing .. but white men I think are straying to figure things out the 2 most important of which are 1 when you do see your wife or other white woman in your life with a BBC in her that it's not bad in any way at all and it not cheating his a black guy it natural 2 and similarly when he end up naturally feeling that unexplained hunger for BBCs and to taste their potent seed it's not gay at all its natural and a white boi's duty

I would say that if a guy professes his love of real men's cocks is really quite a statement .. Meaning any straight guy would never admit such a thing .. but white men I think are straying to figure things out the 2 most important of which are 1 when you do see your wife or other white woman in your life with a BBC in her that it's not bad in any way at all and it not cheating his a black guy it natural 2 and similarly when he end up naturally feeling that unexplained hunger for BBCs and to taste their potent seed it's not gay at all its natural and a white boi's duty

That still sounds kind of gay. If my husband suckes a black cock in front of me I could never look at him the same way again. He would just be a fruity queer to me. Ha!

Back