How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

really not much difference except some bbc have a certain smell from their balls but size and shape make more difference

I never have had cock period but I know one day a dominant Black male will catch me staring at his cock at the gym and ******* me in the showers to become a BBC whore. I will then serve his buddies, he will pimp me out, by that time i will be craving BBC. I will beg for it and help him turn my wife into a BBC whore and he will own us both. I will willingly clean her pussy after my BBC Master abuses it. He will get more abusive with me and i will love it like taking his piss down my throat, fuck my ass. Mouth. By thisbtime no turning back...
Of course that is all fantasy but i bet i would love it all being black owned and bred for wife and i only she dont know it

I haven't for a while, but when I lived in central Sydney, Australia, I met a Russian guy who took me to a place with about 20-25 gloryholes that were heavily used by black men. We used to compete to suck off as many black guys as possible. Sometimes the black man would go from one hole to another waiting to find the perfect 'fit' for his cock so he could cum. So sometimes we both sucked a lot of black cocks but didn't always get the loads. Another thing I remember is that sometimes the black man would use a condom, which I would promptly remove. No complaints about this ever!

I would guess in the thousands! I started when I was 13 and I am 45 now. Some men I have sucked probably 50 or more times and I usually find some bulls to suck off during the week plus my boss is black and I usually start the day sucking him off and then we fuck or I suck him two or three more times a day and I have done this for 12 years!
Did he take you first or were you willing ..your boss i mean

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
Having been cuckolded eight years ago, and our joining a poly-type Family, with multiple Black Masters and Mistresses, with a number of white couples serving them all, I would have no idea how to do the math on this.....all I know is, I'm expected to suck and swallow anywhere from thirty to forty times daily now....and they're pushing for me to hit fifty times each day.

Two different bulls of hers. I didnt suck them too often but enough to get us all used to it..Total for both I would say atleast 200 times over 3-4 years.

I wanted to wrap my mouth around their huge perfect members that I saw pleasing her so much. the first time I felt the urge was when one of her large lovers underwear slowly slipped off and his large cock sprung out at full attention like a jack in the box. I played the video I made over and over stopping it right at that spot. Thats when I realized I wanted to suck his cock to bring me closer into the action.
I let my then wife know my desires later after I accepted my desires and she agreed it would be both hot and the right thing to do for us all since even hearing me say that made her want his cock inside her more.
Once it started happening it really increased the sexual bond and chemistry between them by giving them new easy humilation ammo.
She and them admitted it gave them extra vigor to fuck her more frequently after that when she explained we weren't having sex any longer since we agreed for me to submit to them as her only sexual partner(s).

I have sucked about 40 black cocks.
The biggest was 12 inches.
The biggest balls hung down heavy about 6 inches.
The biggest load was about 9-10 thick ropes which completely covered my entire face.
The most I sucked together was 7 black cocks who came on my face pretty much at the same time.
The thickest black cock I sucked was as thick as a pop can legitimately.
I sucked one black cock that came 3 times on the same hard on never went soft.
Almost all of the black cocks were black daddy cocks.
I'm 44, married. I wish I had your experience

Back