How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

KimShe

From
CA, US
I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

I have sucked about 40 black cocks.
The biggest was 12 inches.
The biggest balls hung down heavy about 6 inches.
The biggest load was about 9-10 thick ropes which completely covered my entire face.
The most I sucked together was 7 black cocks who came on my face pretty much at the same time.
The thickest black cock I sucked was as thick as a pop can legitimately.
I sucked one black cock that came 3 times on the same hard on never went soft.
Almost all of the black cocks were black daddy cocks.

I really don't get hung up on just some numbers. Cause I separated from my now ex husband when I was only married for like 2 years. Then I found out what sex was really like when I did it with a Black Man. My interest in sex went way ,way up..off the charts. then, everything was a first time for me, or so it seems still even now.lol! and I haven't stopped since. feel me, yo?

I had a Black Master that allowed me to lick his balls and suck his cock around 10 times and he fucked me 3 times. I met a Black man online that said he's going to be my new Master and he might allow me to see him this Friday. I hope to add at least a couple of cock suckings to my numbers. If I'm lucky I'll get 1 more fucking too. I was counting each separate cock sucking as when I was rewarded with a mouthful of my Masters cum.

i used to be a parked car blowjob bitch to a married Black Dom Bull Master, i had to be wearing my stockings, garter belt, hi heels & panties in the car for Him or else He would not allow me to suck His big thick Black COCK! He trained me to deep throat with His big strong hand on the back of my head & He would bitch slap me & smack my ass if i didn't suck it the way He wanted me to. we also met a few times at a motel where i would have to get fully made up for him with also wig & heavy make up, where He anally raped me, it was so hot & the best sex i ever had!!!

Last edited:
I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
It would have to be at least 400.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
Four so far and rising every week with the help of my hotwife

I became a pure cocksucker about 15 years ago after I met a white guy who taught me to love sucking his dick. I have sucked his dick about 400 times and still do. but I met a black guy from Kenya 4 years ago and he turned me into his cumtoy and I suck him at least 20 times a week ( probably more) and he fucks me every day at least once and sometimes as many as three times. So I have sucked him at least 500o times and been fucked even more. I love it and him. I also have sucked many of his friends and have been fucked by many of them. My wife used to fuck black men and may still do but I don't see her much.

Back