how many times can a black bull make a white woman orgasm

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I am curious to know how many times you ladies can cum from your bulls fucking? I know it depends on the woman but my wife claims she can only cum once, i suspect my 5 inch dick has something to do with that but she wont admit it. Do you think a hung bull could coax more orgasms out of her?

I have had a woman that has cum six times when I have been fucking her in one session. She sprayed her juices all over my cock the second time. But some just complain that I'm too big and can't cum and just pull me off, the young girl under 25 are mostly the ones like that. Either way I get my do on them. Women that have had ******* tend to love my BBC.

Cock size has almost nothing to do with whether or not a woman has an orgasm, yes it is important, though just because a guy has a 10 dick doesn't mean he is going to make a woman cum. If he doesn't know how to use it , it is about as useful as an elevator in an outhouse. A woman is more likely to have an Orgasm if she for one, feels comfortable and is relaxed, 2 feels truly desired by her partner. There are other factors but for the vast majority of women these are the two biggies .
If a bull has a big cock he really needs to be good with his tongue. It's a more fun for the woman a lot easier for the bull if the woman has had her toes curled at least once before he enters her. I have always maintained that a skilled tongue is as important as a large cock.

My wife is multi-orgasmic in a big way. Our record is 23 in two hours. I wouldn't mind going all night, but she gets sensitive after awhile and it doesn't feel good to her. It's a 50/50 deal I think. As mentioned in some of the other comments in this thread, being relaxed can be a big factor. I would certainly think there has to be a physical attraction.

220px-Pi_pie2.jpgmath pi decimal matrix.jpg

My objective record is giving 14 to a girl... Between oral and the actual fucking. That was her recounting afterward: She said she came 14 times but her math may be off (I was not counting and she was in the throes of it) so the real number could be higher or lower. Math aside, she was happy.

I have seen women come anywhere between 3 and ten times from intercourse (not foreplay nor oral) with black men at swinger events... Multiples are common since most guys on the swinger scene know at least a few tricks or/and have the patience to get chicks off...

Anyway...

42.jpg

conspiracy-keanu.jpg

NO ONE KNOWS!!!

Cock size has almost nothing to do with whether or not a woman has an orgasm, yes it is important, though just because a guy has a 10 dick doesn't mean he is going to make a woman cum. If he doesn't know how to use it , it is about as useful as an elevator in an outhouse. A woman is more likely to have an Orgasm if she for one, feels comfortable and is relaxed, 2 feels truly desired by her partner. There are other factors but for the vast majority of women these are the two biggies .
Oh so well-said!

Over the course of one evening/afternoon/day? If so then countless times. If during one penetration and the foreplay leading up to it then anywhere from 1-6 times, depending on how long the man lasts before he cums. Keeping exact count can be hard because in the case of my wife once she has her first orgasm she can feel like she is riding a continual orgasm. Amie says it feels like a series of waves rolling over her making it hard to keep track.
Of course when multiple black men are on her it makes it harder still!

Back