How many, sexy, mature, older, plus sized women think, want, crave BBC , but don't know how to get i

Hello, I'm a middle aged, husky, Teddy Bear bodied, assertive, sane, smart, bold Black gentleman, bedroom Dom. 5' 9", 263#, with a thick BBC that has the 8" plus oral experience. There some very beautiful, pretty, White women of a certain age who have great sexual desires, fantasies and just want a man to treat her like the Gem she is in bed. She has curves that need to be appreciated, used, given her body craves, sexual release, sexual healing and have her feel new sexual sensations. I seek such a woman/women in So. Cali. Orange County, Anaheim, Orange, Buena Park, Stanton, Garden Grove areas. Big breasted, plus sized, BBW . You have a taste for experienced, dark chocolate. Women 50 to 70+ Hotel/Motel discreet meeting, first meeting in public after talking on the phone.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 7
"How many, sexy, mature, older, plus sized women think, want, crave BBC , but don't know how to get it" HERE'S ONE! and I'm in OC. Where is all the BIG black dick, DICKS I mean! WANT SOME kik me = OCpsy4BBC Let's get pounding!!!

Back