How many seconds/minutes does your bbc need to make you cum?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
In my case you know the answer: excepting when I cummed before, he needs only 40 seconds or one minute not more to make me cum. What about you?

Reading your post about your ex black boyfriend, I ever had a doubt about the time that your ex and you had sex facing the clothier's door. How did you feel the orgasm that he could give you?

Reading your post about your ex black boyfriend, I ever had a doubt about the time that your ex and you had sex facing the clothier's door. How did you feel the orgasm that he could give you?
Well, you should take in count that my ex boyfriend had been make me excite during several minutes liking my breast under the shower. When finally we started to fuck in the bathroom he couldn't wait for me and he cummed. He was so excited and he couldn't control it. I understand him but I needed to get my orgasm too!
in that moment my excitation was at full. I gave him a great blow job and his dick responded with an incredible erection soon.
We coupled again quickly. He fucked me standing by behind, with my body bent in half facing the clothier's door. I reached my orgasm soon, it took him only seconds make me cum. I don't know in how many seconds...perhaps 40, 50 seconds or one minute maximun.
It was one of the greatest orgasms in all my life. I felt an electric sensation flowing along my body. My legs trembled and an intense hot reached my head until the point that i had the sensation it was going to exploit! In that precise moment my wet pussy started to contractions itself and i let it go with a big scream! The pleasure was incredible.

Back