How many previous "Alpha" husbands have now been turned out by you BULL?

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
We only play with our BULL and that has gone on for a few years now. In the beginning, he and I used to share my gorgeous blonde wife at the same time having her fuck and suck us, he and I at either end of her and she on her knees sucking us back and forth, etc. I had always been an alpha myself being fit, masculine, confident and assertive but and after about two years of all of us playing together and observing his masculine, ALPHA dominant presence over such a long period of time I started noticing that I was changing. I began to give into his dominant presence more and more. It started out with the small things like him telling me to bring he and my wife a bottle water or bring him a beer. Slowly over time, I became more and more submissive while his dominance over my wife and I increased and I am sure that he noticed this change too. He steadily became the one having more of the sex with my wife when we would all be together and I actually began liking the fact that I was taking a back seat to him and I even started having fantasies about touching and sucking his much larger cock. EVERYTHING changed one evening about a year ago when we had all had some good drinks and were about to play and he says to me right in front of my wife, I see you looking at my cock as he smiled at her and I. I told him that I could not help it and a that point he told my wife to hold his cock in her hand and he instructed me to come over and get it good and ready for her. When I saw that she did exactly what he told her to do taking his cock into her hand and holding it forward, it was such a turn on that I obeyed what he said. I went over to them both and got on my knees and as soon as my wife guided his cock into my mouth I could feel the rush of humiliation and ******* fill my entire body. As I sucked my first cock in front of my beautiful goddess of a wife, I began to drip precum and I knew at the point that he owned me and there was no going back. It felt so right to suck him so deep into my mouth and prepare his much SUPERIOR black cock so that he could properly fuck her gorgeous pussy like the REAL MAN that he is. Since that evening he has become much more DOMINANT and I accept that he is the true ALPHA male owning my wife's pussy and making me his cock craving sissy servant. Our BULL turned a former alpha male into his lil beta submissive. He has turned me out and I gladly accept my role knowing that my true purpose is to serve them both doing whatever I am told without reservation. Lately I have wondered how many former alpha husbands have been turned into sissy cucks like myself by a much more powerful, dominant and ALPHA male.

We only play with our BULL and that has gone on for a few years now. In the beginning, he and I used to share my gorgeous blonde wife at the same time having her fuck and suck us, he and I at either end of her and she on her knees sucking us back and forth, etc. I had always been an alpha myself being fit, masculine, confident and assertive but and after about two years of all of us playing together and observing his masculine, ALPHA dominant presence over such a long period of time I started noticing that I was changing. I began to give into his dominant presence more and more. It started out with the small things like him telling me to bring he and my wife a bottle water or bring him a beer. Slowly over time, I became more and more submissive while his dominance over my wife and I increased and I am sure that he noticed this change too. He steadily became the one having more of the sex with my wife when we would all be together and I actually began liking the fact that I was taking a back seat to him and I even started having fantasies about touching and sucking his much larger cock. EVERYTHING changed one evening about a year ago when we had all had some good drinks and were about to play and he says to me right in front of my wife, I see you looking at my cock as he smiled at her and I. I told him that I could not help it and a that point he told my wife to hold his cock in her hand and he instructed me to come over and get it good and ready for her. When I saw that she did exactly what he told her to do taking his cock into her hand and holding it forward, it was such a turn on that I obeyed what he said. I went over to them both and got on my knees and as soon as my wife guided his cock into my mouth I could feel the rush of humiliation and ******* fill my entire body. As I sucked my first cock in front of my beautiful goddess of a wife, I began to drip precum and I knew at the point that he owned me and there was no going back. It felt so right to suck him so deep into my mouth and prepare his much SUPERIOR black cock so that he could properly fuck her gorgeous pussy like the REAL MAN that he is. Since that evening he has become much more DOMINANT and I accept that he is the true ALPHA male owning my wife's pussy and making me his cock craving sissy servant. Our BULL turned a former alpha male into his lil beta submissive. He has turned me out and I gladly accept my role knowing that my true purpose is to serve them both doing whatever I am told without reservation. Lately I have wondered how many former alpha husbands have been turned into sissy cucks like myself by a much more powerful, dominant and ALPHA male.
I love your story.

I’m not alpha in our relationship but it’s a little bit of a different story than yours. Being turned out by your bull is one of the hottest things I can imagine.

Last edited:
Back