How many of your wives and you wives get off watching you suck a BBC?

My wife gets off while kissing her bull and looking down at me with a big black dick in my mouth. She always had that fantasy of watching me sucking another man's dick and after we made it a reality, she always wants me sucking his dick to get him ready for her.

Just curious how many other women are like my wife in that you get off on seeing a big dick in your husband or boyfriends mouth.

I would gladly get on my knees and suck the cock that is cuckolding me. I wouldn't want it any other way. My girl needs to see me being a slut for his cock too. And yes I think every drop should be swallowed. Accepting his seed into my body to become part of me is hot.

For a number of years my hub watched me being used by Black men.... I recently decided I wanted to watch Black men use and train him to service Black cock. Fortunately, my hub and I are honest with each other and willing to do what the other wants. When it comes to Black cock, size is NOT the most important thing to me, but I must admit I have many thoughts and hopes that he gets some really BIG ones in him!

My wife gets off while kissing her bull and looking down at me with a big black dick in my mouth. She always had that fantasy of watching me sucking another man's dick and after we made it a reality, she always wants me sucking his dick to get him ready for her.

Just curious how many other women are like my wife in that you get off on seeing a big dick in your husband or boyfriends mouth.
not sure if she "gets off" but she dosent really have a choice,lol, its the agreement for allowing her to pleasure other men sexually

My wife giggled with glee the first time she saw a BBC enter my mouth. I had just been watching her with the bulls before that and she hadn't indicated that she wanted me to do it, but since then she has never hesitated to get me to suck BBC in front of her. She seems to love it even more when she can show other women that I suck BBC. Her sister is married to a black man and within the last year and a half or so she decided that I was "past the handshaking stage" whenever I said hello to him. So everytime they come over (which is more like two or three times a week now) she and her sister get a good giggle and laugh at the sight of me on my knees greeting him.

I love watching my husband sucking a bbc ,,but has this every happen 2 anyone n here but me,,,,yo see the other night I was out with a girl friend of mine it was about 11;30 when she drop me off a home we said our good bye I walk to the door open it and there was my hubby and a friend of his from work he is black both of them was naked with my husband on his knees in front of him sucking his bbc .I stop and sak what the hell going on here thy both jump up look at me not saying a word,then my hubby said he just stop by for a beer I ask where the beer I could used one myself my husband went to gt me one his friend standing there me looking at his bbc hard as a rock .my husband came back with me a beer I told him not to stop on my count .....well to make a long store short my hubby went back to sucking him off after he came in my husband mouth I got naked got him by he hand lead him to our bedroom close our bedroom door with out my hubby and fuck him the rest of the night ,,,,,,so has any other wife walk in on there husband sucking a bbc with out her

Como siempre he sido yo quien propone el sexo bisexual con mis parejas
Me encanta ver sus caras de gusto cuando ven como soy penetrado y además sentir como la calienta sentir como las dos lenguas se rozan cuando damos la primera mamada de pinga los dos juntos

Back