How many of you hubby's cum in you pants as you watch

I came without touching it last night. Linda was out at the weekend and had been flirting with a young good looking black guy. She gave him her mobile number. He called her and she arranged to pick him up on her way home from work. After some foreplay he went into her missionary and hell he pounded her for more than 30 mins non stop until he unloaded. Never seen her so breathless.

Please share with us how quick and intense you white husbands cum when you fist watched you wife going black and how did you feel...:frantic:

Guilty!
The first time my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, got between Pam's legs and held that monstrous black cock of his and guided it towards Pam's wanton horny swollen wet pussy and blackened her, it was simply just too much! I blew a load in my pants! It was just simply too exciting to watch!

How did I feel!
In one word "confused!" I was excited, angry, happy, pissed off, delighted, wanted to see more, ticked off because I missed some of the initial action because I went to the bathroom while Edwin and Pam continued to fuck their brains out! In reliving things four years later, now we look back and ask, "Why the hell didn't it happen sooner!"

Guilty!
The first time my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, got between Pam's legs and held that monstrous black cock of his and guided it towards Pam's wanton horny swollen wet pussy and blackened her, it was simply just too much! I blew a load in my pants! It was just simply too exciting to watch!
Definitely can see how that could happen

Back