How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

Hi all,

The reason I ask about muslim girls is that these things are forbidden in their religion. If any muslim ladies are having sex with blacks and guys outside their religion they are being very brave amd K respect them for this.

Personally I'd love to have a muslim woman. Their traditional dresses, head covers are so turn-on.

I found @Noreen on this website so far, very brave lady.

Do you have any stories to share involving muslim women?

Last edited:
Back in the early 90's, I got a copy of Penthouse Magazine that was printed for the Turkish market.

They featured nude pics just like the USA magazines, but the women had all been circumcised. There wasn't one clitoris to be seen anywhere in the magazine, despite the usual full frontal, spread leg-open vagina layouts you would expect from Penthouse. I don't actually know if the women were Muslim or not.

I found it very disappointing, as I consider a woman's vagina to be the most beautiful thing on Earth.

Back in the early 90's, I got a copy of Penthouse Magazine that was printed for the Turkish market.

They featured nude pics just like the USA magazines, but the women had all been circumcised. There wasn't one clitoris to be seen anywhere in the magazine, despite the usual full frontal, spread leg-open vagina layouts you would expect from Penthouse. I don't actually know if the women were Muslim or not.

I found it very disappointing, as I consider a woman's vagina to be the most beautiful thing on Earth.

I know about Egypt and Somalia that female circumcision is practiced there. Also There is a small shia muslim community in India and Pakistan called "Bohra" who also have this practice. You are right about the vagina, nothing beats it.

Back