How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Pic I got when I landed this week on my biz trip! By the time I could get to the airport and get on the ground after a 2 hour flight, wife had drained a 23 yo BBC five times, including load #2 on her face and part of it landed on my pillow where she left it to dry for me to sleep on when I came back home two days later. Amazed how easily she accepted being not only a complete slut for cock, but an insatiable black cock slut that can’t get enough BBC and cum! I love it!

40802AEE-FE83-4BBE-BF93-E9393133B764.jpeg

I am a slut for hard thick black cocks and I enjoy and love it. Proud? I guess I am. Being a slut means you're ready to do immoral things to get what you want. Like doing something special for your black lovers which you don't do for your husband or boyfriend. Or cheating. I do the first and sometimes the second. Cheating creates moral conflicts, but I'm taking it easy now.
I've been a very bad girl in the past, and the statement above is still giving that impression, judging by the feedback. I must say I am now my black bf's slut. I love the sex with him, dressing explicitly sexy for and when I'm out with him, making sure people in those places, his friends and young relatives know he's fucking me most part of the week. I love his cock, his balls, his cum, his muscles, and his attitude. I'm always wet thinking of him.
But I also look at other black men and their bulge, flirt back to them and talk about them with my new girlfriends, drawing comparisons between them and my bf and fantasizing about all of them. When I'm not with him, and after a still decent fuck with husband, I come here to look at more black cocks or talk those nights to my bf over the phone which makes me hornier. I admit I love feeling vulnerable to those black men and enjoy the temptation. Then I go back to my black lover and he shakes my body and liberates me from that tension. Yes, I guess I'm technically still a slut.

I'm a slut and have been a slut since my mid twenties. I have been used and abused by countless number of guys, been made to have sex with strangers and friends. I've been involved in threesomes and gang bangs and have been the centre of attraction at bukkake parties. If that is not a slut I'm not sure what constitutes one.

I'm a slut and have been a slut since my mid twenties. I have been used and abused by countless number of guys, been made to have sex with strangers and friends. I've been involved in threesomes and gang bangs and have been the centre of attraction at bukkake parties. If that is not a slut I'm not sure what constitutes one.
See what happens when u take black cock and feel that massive load for first time 😍 changes a white girl forever and I'm so thankful you like so many other white woman have proudly become a cum dump for black cock only and never used rubbers ever. I'm so glad there are more and more of white woman becoming that true bbc whore like you !

Back