How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Same thing as @Craig Rudd , when we first started dating she to me she loved sucking cock, and when i started calling her a slut in bed it drove her wild.
Some of her favorite names to be called are , "Dirty cock sucking slut" and "Black Cock craving whore"

Shes said she loved being known as a hot cocksucker in college, that drove me crazy, now we're just working on her being known as a hot bbc sucker!

Lol I don't think any woman wants to be called a slut, whether it is true or not. I feel like I meet every definition
of a slut, I have cheated on my husband, I have had sex with more than one person at a time, I have been traded
for debt and lots of other sexual things but I still don't like to be called a slut. I guess what I am saying is you
can think what you want just don't say it to the "Lady"
Phyliss

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️

I hated the word slut. I think it was because none of the white guys turned me on enough to make me feel like a slut.

Definition: "a sexually promiscuous woman, or a woman who behaves or dresses in an overtly sexual way."

Black men make me feel like a slut because I need the sex, the orgasms that only they give me. I act and dress the way they love, which is slutty. And I eagerly spread my legs for the black men Master brings here. When a black man calls me slut, I take it as a compliment. So, yes I am a slut, but only for black men.
Preach

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️

@Ann4BBC "When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut!" - hubba, hubba #WhyIServe

Back