How many men allow their wives to participate in black only swinger club?

My wife and I recently began exploring a cuckold lifestyle. While we had swapped partners with a couple of white couples, Tracey has never had sex with another woman or a black male. About three weeks ago, she was introduced to a nice looking black man named Gerry and they have had sex a number of times, almost always with me present. The first instance where she met him they had oral sex without me and once while I was still at work though Tracey called me to tell me Gerry was dropping by. He was leaving when I arrived home.

Last night was the ultimate when Gerry arranged for Tracey and me to meet him and a couple of friends at an Embassy. I have been with Tracey and another white man, but I cannot even describe how I felt watching my wife take on these three well built black men.

While I am in my mid forties and Tracey is three years younger, all three of these guys were in their late twenties or early thirties and well defined. One of the guys, Marcus was not much bigger than me in the meat department but he had a solid chest and his arms had to be as big as my thighs. It was unreal.

I sat in the corner in a chair watching as they fed my wife their cock and fucked her pussy over and over. I lost track of how many times she came. I know I did twice!

At one point I went downstairs to the bar to get a ******* leaving the four to have fun. When they left, I kissed my wife whose breath smelled of semen. She was practically covered on her breast, neck, and particularly her pussy.

She asked me to eat her, and though I hesitated at first, I did and really started getting into it. I wanted to fuck her but she said she was sore from all the cock and asked me to jack off while she toyed with my ass and sucked my nipples. I exploded on the pillow as cum shot across my chest. It was the third time that night I had cum.

Before we got up to shower, she fed me some of my own cum that had splashed on my belly and kissed me as passionately as we had ever kissed.

Before Gerry left, he invited us to a club, an interracial swingers club he referred to as players where white men bring their wives and are entertained in a bar area while several black men attend to the women in a place called the bull room. The only thing is I would not actually be with my wife while she's having sex with the men.

I am assuming this is not unusual and wonder how many men have participated in this type of activity. I can't describe how I felt watching Tracey get fucked by three men and I think it would lose its appeal if I'm not present. On the other hand, all the way home this morning (we both called in and said we would be late.... actually Tracey didn't go in at all!) she told me how much she was looking forward to it.

As I type this Tracey is taking a bath and told me when I got home she wants me to shower and then she will fuck me with her strapon. I'm sure she wants an answer about this weekend. Anyone have any experience with these type clubs?

Thanks!

My wife and I recently began exploring a cuckold lifestyle. While we had swapped partners with a couple of white couples, Tracey has never had sex with another woman or a black male. About three weeks ago, she was introduced to a nice looking black man named Gerry and they have had sex a number of times, almost always with me present. The first instance where she met him they had oral sex without me and once while I was still at work though Tracey called me to tell me Gerry was dropping by. He was leaving when I arrived home.

Last night was the ultimate when Gerry arranged for Tracey and me to meet him and a couple of friends at an Embassy. I have been with Tracey and another white man, but I cannot even describe how I felt watching my wife take on these three well built black men.

While I am in my mid forties and Tracey is three years younger, all three of these guys were in their late twenties or early thirties and well defined. One of the guys, Marcus was not much bigger than me in the meat department but he had a solid chest and his arms had to be as big as my thighs. It was unreal.

I sat in the corner in a chair watching as they fed my wife their cock and fucked her pussy over and over. I lost track of how many times she came. I know I did twice!

At one point I went downstairs to the bar to get a ******* leaving the four to have fun. When they left, I kissed my wife whose breath smelled of semen. She was practically covered on her breast, neck, and particularly her pussy.

She asked me to eat her, and though I hesitated at first, I did and really started getting into it. I wanted to fuck her but she said she was sore from all the cock and asked me to jack off while she toyed with my ass and sucked my nipples. I exploded on the pillow as cum shot across my chest. It was the third time that night I had cum.

Before we got up to shower, she fed me some of my own cum that had splashed on my belly and kissed me as passionately as we had ever kissed.

Before Gerry left, he invited us to a club, an interracial swingers club he referred to as players where white men bring their wives and are entertained in a bar area while several black men attend to the women in a place called the bull room. The only thing is I would not actually be with my wife while she's having sex with the men.

I am assuming this is not unusual and wonder how many men have participated in this type of activity. I can't describe how I felt watching Tracey get fucked by three men and I think it would lose its appeal if I'm not present. On the other hand, all the way home this morning (we both called in and said we would be late.... actually Tracey didn't go in at all!) she told me how much she was looking forward to it.

As I type this Tracey is taking a bath and told me when I got home she wants me to shower and then she will fuck me with her strapon. I'm sure she wants an answer about this weekend. Anyone have any experience with these type clubs?

Thanks!
I wish that was my wife.

Several couples in the past, even recently, have invited me to various swingers parties, but I always decline. I'm never one for group sex stuff. Can't see any fun getting in line just to fuck a slut. I do my thing solo.

Interesting story ... I wouldn't agree to let my wife go off with a group of men unchaperoned. Your job is to protect her; what if things get rough, she changes her mind, and wants to leave and can't? You need to be very, very close by ... besides, this is YOUR WIFE. You offer them YOUR TERMS or its a No Go.

The major swing clubs in SC are located in Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg.
Columbia, SC has Playcate & Sinsationals
Greenville, SC has Foxys & Sinners, Inc
Spartanburg, SC has Club Rendesvous

There's also one in Myrtle Beach but can't recall the name of it.

Thanks!
Quite a few years ago, my girl asked me to drive her to an interracial sex club in Dallas. She was ushered into a room with two black men (much better built than I ). Two hours later she returned to me looking as though she had been through a battle zone and she had a huge smile on her face. From that time on, sex with me was eating her pussy and having my nipples twisted or sucked and my balls slapped. Giving her oral ass and pussy service became the definition of "sex" for us. Having black lovers also became the norm for her and I would eat her after sex with them. This was 20 years ago and all that was considered totally taboo! That made it even hotter. I will tell you that if you deny her this pleasure, you are being foolish. It's her obligation at this point to satisfy all the BBC she can. She has been converted and so have you so why put limits on her activity. You only live once! Deal with it white boy.

Thanks!

Love your story! but did you push her into this or are you confirming your thoughts to all? Me I think she has planned her journey to back to black and your journey will also start as her own toy!!! p.s has your wife picked out your new panties yet? pink is in just now x

Back