How many latino's have fantasies about thier wife?

I have many fantasies about my latina wife.I fantasize about her dressing real slutty,in miniskirt,thongs,heels,stockings and going out.Then watching her dance with guys and get felt up.Often I fantasize about her jacking some big dick guys off or sucking dicks.I have told her that im going to buy her a black dildo for Valentines and want to watch her suck it while dressed real slutty.Then watch her ride it.she has said ok to this.I Also have shown her some photoshoped pics I did with her sucking two black guys off and a black guy fucking her.All she told me was that it was a normal thing for men to fantasize about things like that.Even though I fantasize about it I don't think im ready to actually see her do it.I like the watching part about cucking but not the denial or humiliation part.See how things go as time goes by.Are thier any latinos here like me or latinos that have already been cucked by thier latina wife here?I think I might be into light cucking and are thier latinos like this here?

Back