how many guys watched their wives go black for the first time

I did: Her first black guy and my first time watching.

Truthfully, the bar scene prior to the hotel was a better experience than the hotel afterward.

That's unfortunate! I enjoyed, and still enjoy, watching my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be black, just pound the heck out of Pam's hot wet swollen white pussy! That pic of her crotch in our Avitar, that's for real. I took this pic just moments before Edwin pulled off those panties and shoved his almost 11 inch cock into where it needed to go! You can tell just how horny Pam was by that wet love juice stain right in the centre of her crotch! It was an awesome sight and experience watching her get blackened! Edwin went in bareback and unloaded in there numerous times! I lost count of Pam's orgasms somewhere between 12/14!

I watched my wife with lots of white guys, and frequently watched her be disappointed. Thirteen years ago I watched her with her first black man. I watched him walk into our hotel room and have her naked, legs in the air in less then 10 minutes. I watched as she had her first of many multiple squirting orgasms. I watched as he fucked her over a 5 hour period. I heard words coming out of her mouth like she was possessed. It was very intense and way beyond what I had imagined.

It was difficult and uncomfortable. We agreed I would not play with and stay behind sitting in a walk-in wardrobe with open doors. Adding to the IR experience, wife and I had discussed I would were a cock cage until they would finish. Well that was painful. But there were times I would like to interrupt and stop everything. But she enjoyed that and the second day we also had our fun after the bull finished.

Did not get to see her the first or second time...........1st time was at a bowling alley she had bowled at for years and was an unplanned encounter. All that happened was she was hit on by a dozen guys (black and Hispanic), got quite ******* and before she lost control and accepted one of MANY offers to "go outside and talk" she snuck out a side door and came home to confess.

2nd time was a week later (she wouldn't go back the same nite, was too ******* to be driving and it was almost 1:30 AM anyway).....she planned to go in to the bar at the bowling alley this time after bowling, took a HOT outfit to change in to, and an hour after bowling my corporate exec white married mom and wife was making out with a black guy in his mom's mini-van (LOL) behind a car wash less than a mile from our home!! SHe was SO horny that she was trying to talk him in to having sex without a condom (he refused, said he was afraid she "mite hab sumpim an need a comdom) and she had left her diaphragm at HOME because she was certain nothing was going to happen..........she was willing to risk a pregnancy just to get her first BBC inside of her!! The guy was a total loser, but she was HOOKED!!

Third time I did get to watch and video their first time together and it was an AMAZING thing to watch my shy otherwise reserved wife lose ALL control with him and she ended up taking his first load of sperm DEEP inside of her BEGGING for it and BEGGING him to knock her up, all with her diaphragm safely sitting a few feet away on the table waiting to be inserted......long story, too long for here.......she booted me and our ******* out to a motel that night and spent the rest of the weekend in bed with him and us in a local motel not allowed to come home so she could "relax and let go". She did manage to relax and let go......spent the ENTIRE weekend in bed with him and let him cum deep inside of her EVERY time with her diaphragm still sitting on the table in the living room!! The one she PROMISED me she was putting the moment we left for the motel.........

After that, she pretty much went on her own and I got to hear about it afterwards...........too bad, but she just wasn't in to performing.

CW

I was there for her first and witnessed the disappointment. The build up of several years waiting to take that big step and he lasted all of 30 seconds and bolted for the door. There was a long wait for her second attempt at IR sex, however he met every fantasy she had as did the many that followed him.

I am still hoping to watch her be taken and turned into a little bbc lover....
Great stories my wife has started to ask when we could go for a weekend to meet some bbc places in ny or pa we live in central pa she says she wonders if they would show any interest in her I told she would be surprised we do roleplay during sex and often says how would a bbc feel so she is almost there

it is and it is not. Having three guys working you wife is hard. these guys were all huge black guys who were just pulverising her. she might of enjoyed it at the time but the bruises and pain after told me she was in too deep.
Sounds amazing to me. I would love all of that

Back