How many ex Military out there?

did he share you while in the Air ******* with his buddies?

Just putting my comment in here about this and the military and my wife. Had I known my wife and I were going down this path I know of at least three black guys I would have wanted my wife to sleep with when I served, 1980-2000. They were my subordinates in the Philippines so the chain of command thing would have been an issue. But in a perfect world we could have found a way to work it out.
My wife and I hosted parties in our base housing unit for my single troops living in the barracks who had birthdays but no family in the area to celebrate with. I supervised anywhere from 30-35 K9 Handlers so the parties were at my house quite often and my wife was 30 years old at the time and at her peak so I know these guys were scoping her out.
When we went into the field we had open showers and I saw the black guys nude and vice versa and it was awkward because they were well hung so they might have been impressed with my rank (Tsgt at the time) but certainly not my manhood but I was impressed by theirs that is for sure.
God had I known we were looking to do this my wife and I would have given out special invitations to these black guys to come over to our house and spend some quality time with my wife.

Attachments

• xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 106
Back