How many enjoy humiliation?

Any Cucks like being humiliated or do you leave that out of the equation? I for one enjoy the verbal humiliation that my wife and the bull give. It adds to the erotic nature of the lifestyle for me.
I don't know why it gets me hot, but it does.
One time when my Wife was really getting pounded well and had gone beyond moaning out load to just making tiny sounds with Her mouth open in a silent scream he looked at me and asked if I'd ever seen Her like that before and I said "No."
"That's cause you never hit bottom." he said. "That's why I'm fucking her and you're watching."

For me, my love and craving for humiliation is what keeps me going, so to speak. I find myself slipping into a "vicious cycle", if you will. The more I'm humiliated, the more aroused I become.....and the more aroused I become, the more abuse and degradation I'm willing to accept from my Wife/Mistress and our Black Masters. When I get into that cycle, it seems there is almost nothing that I won't do or allow to be done to me, in order to please them.
I have to agree here. The more abuse/humiliation i am given, the more love i feel for my Mistress. Just makes me need more and when im in that state, i will do anything im told to do.

Interesting thing about humiliation. When I was with my ex-wife and she was with her younger black lover never got really into any heavy humiliation even though in my opinion sharing your wife with another man is in a sense being submissive. but I am not the kind of guy that likes to be pushed around but interesting enough now I enjoy being humiliated about losing her to do her younger black lover strange how the mind works.

I’m just a wannabe so this is all hypothetical but I don’t actually think I’d want the bull to talk to me.

I really REALLY get off on humiliation but it’d be so much hotter for the bull to ask my wife how she likes his cock and for her to respond that she’ll never fuck my cock ever again rather than him directly saying to me “she’s never going to want your white dick again”.

Back